Trump's Muslim ban

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Indy

Re: Trump's Muslim ban

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:Trump is going to let Russia do whatever the hell it wants in their region.
Of course. That's why they elected him.
They didn't elect him. They shared info about his opponent that is unflattering. WE elected Trump. You get the democracy you deserve.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

They also paid people to distribute gobs of fake news all over social media. But yeah, ultimately "we" are the stupid ones who voted for him (like 19% of us anyway).

Indy

Post by Indy »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:They also paid people to distribute gobs of fake news all over social media. But yeah, ultimately "we" are the stupid ones who voted for him (like 19% of us anyway).
It is probably fair to say Russia did far less to influence this election, than the CIA has done in many elections, for decades.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:Trump is going to let Russia do whatever the hell it wants in their region.
They didn't elect him. They shared info about his opponent that is unflattering. WE elected Trump. You get the democracy you deserve.
Who's "WE", white man?
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
BTW, this was a joke.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I always notice how much being President ages people. Trump has aged 2 years this past week.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Superbone wrote:
Who's "WE", white man?
All of us that were eligible to vote.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack wrote:I always notice how much being President ages people. Trump has aged 2 years this past week.
Oh, that's why he now has the maturity of a 6-year-old.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Nodack wrote:I always notice how much being President ages people. Trump has aged 2 years this past week.
Oh, that's why he now has the maturity of a 6-year-old.
Hey Marty, what kind of maturity is being displayed by the students near your neck of the woods in Berkley?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2: If you're asking about the recent violence, Berkeley students did not do that. Outside agitators associated with anarchist and communist groups entered campus wearing hockey masks over their faces and started commiting acts of vandalism and violence. Berkeley students worked for hours this week to help clean up the damage. A lot of misinformation is floating around about the incident. It is -not- a case of liberal college students turning violent.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:In2: If you're asking about the recent violence, Berkeley students did not do that. Outside agitators associated with anarchist and communist groups entered campus wearing hockey masks over their faces and started commiting acts of vandalism and violence. Berkeley students worked for hours this week to help clean up the damage. A lot of misinformation is floating around about the incident. It is -not- a case of liberal college students turning violent.
This has been going on in Portland as well. There's been numerous protests/marches since the election results, and there are various "anarchist" groups that hide within the crowd who's only purpose is to destroy stuff. They usually target banks and government property.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Isn't Soros behind all this?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:Isn't Soros behind all this?
Is that sarcasm or a serious question?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:Isn't Soros behind all this?
Is that sarcasm or a serious question?
It was serious

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Someone's an Info Wars fan. :lol:
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:Someone's an Info Wars fan. :lol:
Haha, yeah I like Alex Jones. Have you seen the Joe Rogen experience with Alex? It was pretty good.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I'm sure you all saw this already but, I thought it was hilarious. McCarthy does Spicer.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

In2ition wrote:
Haha, yeah I like Alex Jones. Have you seen the Joe Rogen experience with Alex? It was pretty good.
I did see that. Alex Jones is usually too much for me, so I enjoyed Rogan trying to slow him down a bit and dig deeper to stop the long winded rants that go in 15 different directions.

Eddie Bravo kinda ruined it for me though. He started out fine, but after the booze and weed started flowing he kept interrupting every 2 seconds.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
In2ition wrote:
I did see that. Alex Jones is usually too much for me, so I enjoyed Rogan trying to slow him down a bit and dig deeper to stop the long winded rants that go in 15 different directions.

Eddie Bravo kinda ruined it for me though. He started out fine, but after the booze and weed started flowing he kept interrupting every 2 seconds.
I agree with your entire take. Couldn't have said it better myself.

carey

Post by carey »

Is Info Wars like The Onion? They published a piece yesterday saying Lady Gaga's halftime show was going to be a satanic ritual.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!