Trump accuses Obama of Bugging Trump Tower (with zero evidence)

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
SDC

Re: Obama Bugged Trump Tower?

Post by SDC »

Wikileaks Destroys Obama – Reveals His History Of Wiretapping Friends and Rivals

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... ds-rivals/

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Trump likes pee pee.

SDC

Post by SDC »

add:

add2:

SDC

Post by SDC »

the legitimacy of surveillance, which is oftentimes necessary for national security, depends on preventing its abuse...

SDC

Post by SDC »

the narrative now is that "obama wiretapped trump". that could change tomorrow to "they wiretapped ALL of us."

[youtube][/youtube]

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

SDC wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
SDC wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Obama himself and his administration are entirely different things,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In this line of thinking, Michael Flynn and Donald Trump are essentially the same person.

See how that works?
what did michael flynn do again? where's the transcripts of his bugged conversation?

all we have is the leakers selective reading of the conversations.

i bet if the conversations were that bad, we would have seen the flynn transcripts by now.
He either did something he shouldn't have or Trump was unjustified in firing him. Which is it?
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

SDC

Post by SDC »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
SDC wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
SDC wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Obama himself and his administration are entirely different things,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In this line of thinking, Michael Flynn and Donald Trump are essentially the same person.

See how that works?
what did michael flynn do again? where's the transcripts of his bugged conversation?

all we have is the leakers selective reading of the conversations.

i bet if the conversations were that bad, we would have seen the flynn transcripts by now.
He either did something he shouldn't have or Trump was unjustified in firing him. Which is it?
it was probably a mistake to fire flynn over lying about not talking to the russian ambassador about sanctions. and it's also a mistake for general sessions to recuse himself over something benign. the hysteria over the last one is embarassing.

but the one on obama, people will go to jail for.
Last edited by SDC on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

SDC

Post by SDC »

"FISA Is Not Law-Enforcement – It’s Not Interference with Justice Department Independence for White House to Ask for FISA Information."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... -fisa-info

an explainer of what this means:

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2017/03/f ... s-not.html
Last edited by SDC on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

SDC

Post by SDC »

all of this will turn on two facts. was there a wiretap? did it find anything criminal?

if there's an ongoing investigation on trump then it gets interesting...

SDC

Post by SDC »

ironically AG jeff sessions by recusing himself can stay above the fray while knowing what he knows...

SDC

Post by SDC »

see, it all depends on what you mean by "ordered". suppose it was wished, hoped, yearned or longed for?

https://pjmedia.com/video/j-christian-a ... ke-a-joke/

SDC

Post by SDC »

carefully worded obama wiretap denials a dead giveaway

http://streetwiseprofessor.com/?p=10443
Obama and his surrogates–notably the slug (or is he a cockroach?) Ben Rhodes–harrumph that Obama could not unilaterally order electronic surveillance. Well, yes, it is the case that Obama did not personally issue the order: the FISA court did so. But even if that is literally correct, it is also true that the FISA court would not unilaterally issue such an order: it would only do so in response to a request from the executive branch. Thus, Obama is clearly implicated even if he did not issue the order. He could have ordered his subordinates to make the request to the court, or could have approved a subordinate’s request to seek an order. Maybe he merely hinted, a la Henry II–“will no one rid me of this turbulent candidate?” (And “turbulent” is a good adjective to apply to Trump.) But regardless, there is no way that such a request to the court in such a fraught and weighty matter would have proceeded without Obama’s acquiescence.

I therefore consider that the substance of Trump’s charge–that he was surveilled at behest of Obama has been admitted by the principals.

SDC

Post by SDC »

Sen. Lindsey Graham offers two ways Trump Tower wiretapping could be bigger than Watergate

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/linds ... le/2616455

OBAMA’S LANDMINES: ‘This Is Is the Revenge of the Losers.’
https://pjmedia.com/video/this-is-is-th ... he-losers/

SDC

Post by SDC »

Chuck Schumer: If Trump's wiretap claims are true, "it's even worse for the president"

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

SDC wrote:
Nodack wrote:Once again, ZERO proof,
you dont know that. let's let this thing play out.
You are right. I don't know there is no proof but, you and Trump have offered ZERO proof. Trump is an axe murderer who has raped 400 children. I have no proof but, you don't know if there is proof.

Mori Chu

Re: Trump accuses Obama of Bugging Trump Tower (with zero evidence)

Post by Mori Chu »

Okay, SDC, seriously. You are spamming the heck out of this thread. What is that, about 30 posts you've made, or more? Mostly without reply?

You can talk about this issue all you want, but if you want to have an actual conversation about it, can you please slow it down a tad and let others respond to what you are writing?

I haven't looked at the mountain of sludge you have posted, but so far I don't see any substantial evidence of wiretapping of Trump, and certainly don't see any evidence that Obama himself ordered it. You post a photo of All The President's Men, but I think that's quite a stretch to make that comparison.

If anything about Trump has been investigated by anybody, it will be through due process and because of actual evidence and warrants and such things. There may actually be dirt on him re: Russia ties or other business issues, and if that's the case, perhaps someone was/is investigating that. But this wiretap stuff is complete conspiracy theory hogwash so far.

I wish you could see that it's very dangerous for the President of the United States to be able to just spout off conspiracy theories without providing any evidence whatsoever. If Trump discovers any actual evidence that something like this happened, fine, bring it forward. But until then it is harmful to the country to talk like this.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

In somewhat a defense to SDC, the evidence that this was happening has been in the public record all along. It was laid out pretty thoroughly by Mark Levin. I certainly don't think he should be tweeting out this stuff though.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

SDC

Post by SDC »

watch this

[youtube][/youtube]

SDC

Post by SDC »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
If anything about Trump has been investigated by anybody, it will be through due process and because of actual evidence and warrants and such things. There may actually be dirt on him re: Russia ties or other business issues, and if that's the case, perhaps someone was/is investigating that. But this wiretap stuff is complete conspiracy theory hogwash so far.
i'm sorry, but the conspiracy theory you have about trump colluding with russia on the election also has ZERO EVIDENCE.
Last edited by SDC on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SDC

Post by SDC »

Nodack wrote:
SDC wrote:
Nodack wrote:Once again, ZERO proof,
you dont know that. let's let this thing play out.
You are right. I don't know there is no proof but, you and Trump have offered ZERO proof. Trump is an axe murderer who has raped 400 children. I have no proof but, you don't know if there is proof.
you yourself have zero proof that trump colluded with russia on the elections. (unless you are referring to the russian "dossier", :lol: ) at least i have proof that hillary and podesta colluded with russia in the past to sell off 20% of USA's uranium to the russians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/c ... .html?_r=0
Last edited by SDC on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.