NBA politics, affirmative action, etc.

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
SwingMan

Re: NBA politics, affirmative action, etc.

Post by SwingMan »

carey wrote:I haven't checked the logs yet, but if anyone moved this that isn't Mori, you were way out of line. I'll take the rest of the discussion to PMs.
It was Superbone, carey - but, it was a bitch move regardless who did it.....

TOO

Post by TOO »

I dont see why a non basketball discussion being moved out of the basketball forum is a problem.. This is where this crap belongs.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

SwingMan wrote:
carey wrote:I haven't checked the logs yet, but if anyone moved this that isn't Mori, you were way out of line. I'll take the rest of the discussion to PMs.
It was Superbone, carey - but, it was a bitch move regardless who did it.....
I blame Obama...

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I dont see why a non basketball discussion being moved out of the basketball forum is a problem.. This is where this crap belongs.
It was a conversation that respectfully debated points of view and grew organically out of basketball related discussions related to both Donald Sterling and Mark Jackson. This should not have been moved.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:I dont see why a non basketball discussion being moved out of the basketball forum is a problem.. This is where this crap belongs.
Agreed. I was just a lurker on the other forum, but I saw what that politics folder turned into, I understand why this was done. I can't fault a guy trying to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

So, if these posts are here, shouldn't the entire Donald Sterling thread (with its "piece of crap" moniker and all) have been moved first? Thats technically where it all started, and has my entire "comic book" tangent in it. Thats been there for days and it sparked the same type of debate. Consistancy? :P

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

Wally_West wrote:
Agreed. I was just a lurker on the other forum, but I saw what that politics folder turned into, I understand why this was done. I can't fault a guy trying to make sure that doesn't happen again.
It wasn't even in the same category. If it got inflamed, sure, shut it down, but this wasn't even close. We ARE making sure it doesn't happen again. It was a mature discussion. It took months for things to get to that point in the past, and most of the participants are no longer here.

SDC

Post by SDC »

off topic, who was "spanish ninja" in phxsuns.net? and what is his current alias now?

TOO

Post by TOO »

SDC wrote:off topic, who was "spanish ninja" in phxsuns.net? and what is his current alias now?
Pau Gasol.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I apologize to those who were offended I moved this thread here. I didn't mean to shut down the conversation.
"Be Legendary."

Charlie Smithy!

Post by Charlie Smithy! »

Never have I been so offended before in my life!

Rawr!

Or something.

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

It lives on spiritually in the Donald Sterling thread. No apologies necessary, 'bone, heat of the moment and all...