War has begun...

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
SDC

War has begun...

Post by SDC »

AmareIsGod

Re: War has begun...

Post by AmareIsGod »

SDC is on my ignore list. Anyone care to elaborate?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Cap

Post by Cap »

Duterte vs. ISIS. Can't really root for either side, just for the people of the Philippines who are caught in the middle.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

I have the majority of my team that I lead in Manila. It's a bit removed from Marawi but they all share worry, fear, concern and hope that everything will be okay. I worry about them too.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

What cap said.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This is the brutal dictator who did a murderous war on drugs, right? For which Trump praised him? Great.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Is this the guy that told his own people that if they get caught or captured by terrorists that they should consider themselves a casualty of war?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I don't know about that. I remember him calling Obama names and Obama cancelling a trip there because of it. I know he has been fighting a brutal war on drugs where all you had to do is be suspected of dealing and you were assasinated.