DJT Jr , J.Kushner / Russia meeting scandal

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Superbone

Re: DJT Jr , J.Kushner / Russia meeting scandal

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:I can't tell whether any of it matters any more. People just don't even react to this stuff when it comes out. I think this is a really dark time in our nation's history. You basically can't get anybody upset about scandals and misbehavior. We have become desensitized to it through how deeply corrupt and improper he is. He would have to be literally caught committing a murder on camera or something.
Well, keep in mind we have plenty of instances of people in power killing people on camera with no repercussions. So for Donald, it would have to be in HD (so it couldn't be said it was doctored) and it would have to be a white guy (that isn't one of those crazies on the left like antifa or Michael Moore). Then maybe enough people would care.
And he knows it. He's getting away with murder. (No, not literally (as far as I know.))
"Be Legendary."

Cap

Post by Cap »

[youtube][/youtube]

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Like I said, he knows it.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Oh wow. Mueller has filed his first charges in the Russia investigation, CNN reports. And so it begins.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/ ... index.html