Arpaio headed to tent city?

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Arpaio headed to tent city?

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/arizon ... 3ce6c.html
The sheriff said a forensic examination of the electronic document posted last year by the White House proves that it was not simply scanned into a file but actually put together in several pieces. And Mike Zullo, head of the sheriff’s Cold Case Posse who headed the investigation, said the inconsistencies in the document cannot be explained away by claims that it was optimized or had been scanned with optical character recognition software.

His team was one of his Sheriff Posse members? Forgive me if I am not 100% sold.
Yes, he headed the investigation, but they used an outside forensic document company. It's simplistic to think his posse member did the forensic investigation.
We have a CTO at our tech building with my company that can barely turn on a computer, but we don't expect him to actually do anything with the code.
If there was proof that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery back in 2012, plenty members of Congress would have blown up the white house.
Oh my...:roll:
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
The sheriff said a forensic examination of the electronic document posted last year by the White House proves that it was not simply scanned into a file but actually put together in several pieces. And Mike Zullo, head of the sheriff’s Cold Case Posse who headed the investigation, said the inconsistencies in the document cannot be explained away by claims that it was optimized or had been scanned with optical character recognition software.

His team was one of his Sheriff Posse members? Forgive me if I am not 100% sold.
Yes, he headed the investigation, but they used an outside forensic document company. It's simplistic to think his posse member did the forensic investigation.
We have a CTO at our tech building with my company that can barely turn on a computer, but we don't expect him to actually do anything with the code.
The better question is "Who cares?"
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Superbone wrote:
In2ition wrote:

The better question is "Who cares?"
People that like Trump and Arpaio

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Give me a break with this doubt about Obama's birth certificate. Such insulting garbage. Thinly veiled racism. Nobody ever asked about the birth certificates of any white Presidents. But we get a black one, and suddenly everybody's rushing to try to delegitimize the guy, to brand him as un-American, as invalid. It's clear what the real motivations of such thoughts are.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Yep.