Mueller/Russia investigation

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
ShelC

Re: Mueller/Russia investigation

Post by ShelC » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:45 am

IMO he was likely told about it and blew it off for one reason or another (didn't care, chose to ignore bc of Russia/Putin, didn't think it was worthy of any action) or he maybe wasn't told about it because his advisors felt it would be best to keep that info from him (unlikely but not out of the question given his supposed ties to Russia/Putin). I think I've seen previous reports that advisors have kept info from him because they don't trust him, but I think that would've been reported in this instance just the same.

There's been a pattern tho of him completely ignoring Russian actions or siding with/sucking up to Putin the past 4 years. Not surprising he didn't do anything and has denied any knowledge because that's pretty much been policy for 4 years now.

Nodack

Re: Mueller/Russia investigation

Post by Nodack » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:09 am

I just assume whatever reason he does or doesn’t do anything is for the wrong reason.