Fire and Fury book; Trump's mental health

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Fire and Fury book; Trump's mental health

Post by Mori Chu »

With the publication of Wolff's expose "Fire and Fury," Trump and people close to him seem quite upset. This culminated with some notable tweets from the President this weekend, including declaring himself a "very stable genius." Thoughts? Anybody going to buy/read this book?

carey

Re: Fire and Fury book; Trump's mental health

Post by carey »

I have the ebook. I'm going to start tomorrow before the Saints game. I've seen some excerpts. Not much we don't already know. He didn't want to /expect to win. He's totally clueless. Can only digest one fact at a time. Doesn't understand the constitution & they had trouble explaining it to him. Ivanka thinks she's going to run for president one day. Bannon is the primary source but there's quotes up and down the thing including lots from Trump himself. Wolff had total access to chronicle the first 100 days but stayed for almost 200. No one ever asked him what he was doing.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wow, a whole lot of crazy. It all makes sense though with everything that has gone on. I also understand that Ivanka and Trump sleep in separate bedrooms.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:Wow, a whole lot of crazy. It all makes sense though with everything that has gone on. I also understand that Ivanka and Trump sleep in separate bedrooms.
Gawd, I would hope so.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

She doesn’t want to listen to him in bed yell at three TV’s with CNN on all night.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

As always with Trump, whenever he says something, especially about himself, the opposite is most likely true.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.