Stormy Daniels

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
ShelC

Re: Stormy Daniels

Post by ShelC » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:07 am

This gossip column stuff won't help anything. It's another strike against his character that would sink anyone else, but he's immune. At most, people will just shrug this off. There's nothing criminal about it unless he's making payments illegally like he did with Daniels.

Marty [Mori Chu]

Post by Marty [Mori Chu] » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:52 am

ShelC wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:07 am
This gossip column stuff won't help anything. It's another strike against his character that would sink anyone else, but he's immune. At most, people will just shrug this off. There's nothing criminal about it unless he's making payments illegally like he did with Daniels.
Yeah, I think the main impact of reporting this story so quickly and so eagerly is to make CNN look like tabloid journalism. I think it's worthy of reporting if it's true, but they should vet the story properly rather than rushing it out and trying to stay ahead of Twitter.

Nodack

Post by Nodack » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:45 am

I heard about this story before. Reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Superbone

Post by Superbone » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:58 pm

What an upstanding, responsible person. We are so lucky to have him leading our country.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing.

ShelC

Post by ShelC » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Superbone wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:58 pm
What an upstanding, responsible person. We are so lucky to have him leading our country.
To which Trump supporters say, "Yea like Bill Clinton was any better!".

Round and round we go.