Acts of domestic terrorism

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Acts of domestic terrorism

Post by Mori Chu »

Oh good God.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Millions of pounds of concrete. Each floor landing like pancakes on top of each other and then hitting the ground where they all obliterate seems like a very lethal combination to be in the middle of.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It blows me away that anybody could even be alive in there. I wonder if they'll be able to get any of them out alive.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

My guess would be those at the top would be the most likely to survive. And a few lucky individuals who were miraculously in some pockets of the rubble.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:38 pm
My guess would be those at the top would be the most likely to survive. And a few lucky individuals who were miraculously in some pockets of the rubble.
I would've thought the 1st floor units might be more likely to survive. But what do I know?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:14 pm
Superbone wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:38 pm
I would've thought the 1st floor units might be more likely to survive. But what do I know?
Only if they ran out in time, I’d think. Probably didn’t have much warning though.
Wormwood/Superbone 2019/2020 season bet: Suns win < 30 games, Wormwood wins, else 'Bone wins. 1 month avatar shame starting July 1st of winner's choosing. ACCOMPLISHED! 34 wins in a shortened season! Like it mattered. We rarely see Wormwood anyway!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Wasn’t it real early morning before sunrise? More like they woke up “What is that noise!”… Too late.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The FBI has infiltrated a "Bible study" group in Virginia that after the January 6 riot had members discussing surveilling the US Capitol and their wish for secession from the US, and investigators closely followed one member's plans to build and test Molotov cocktails, according to recently unsealed court records.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/07/politics ... index.html

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

https://news.yahoo.com/oath-keeper-char ... 28796.html
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An Oath Keeper on Tuesday became the latest member of the right-wing group charged with conspiracy for his alleged role in the attack on the U.S. Capitol, as more than 535 people have now been arrested for joining in that deadly violence.

The FBI said about 40 people, including members of the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and Three Percenters, face conspiracy charges related to the Jan. 6 riot, when hundreds of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol in an unsuccessful attempt to stop Congress from certifying his election defeat.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:49 am
https://news.yahoo.com/oath-keeper-char ... 28796.html
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An Oath Keeper on Tuesday became the latest member of the right-wing group charged with conspiracy for his alleged role in the attack on the U.S. Capitol, as more than 535 people have now been arrested for joining in that deadly violence.

The FBI said about 40 people, including members of the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys and Three Percenters, face conspiracy charges related to the Jan. 6 riot, when hundreds of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol in an unsuccessful attempt to stop Congress from certifying his election defeat.
I thought they were all anti-fascists and biden supporters?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I heard that them there FBI did the Jan 6 insurrection!!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I’ve heard four different excuses. It was Antifa. It was BLM. It was Magabillies that were welcomed by the police into the Capital as tourists. It was the FBI who organized the whole thing.

Trump obviously had absolutely nothing to do with the Jan 6 attack. He obviously didn’t ask them to come and he certainly didn’t fire them up at the morning rally. How could anyone think that? There was video but, everyone knows the video was faked. It must be the lying fake media and the lying fake FBI and the lying fake Capital police and the lying fake devil worshipping pedophile Democrats trying to blame super innocent Trump who had the election stolen from him by the evil fraudulent Postal service and the evil fraudulent Democrats and the evil fraudulent Dominion Voting machines and the evil fraud FBI and the evil fraudulent court system and evil fraudulent Italy, evil fraudulent Venezuela, evil fraudulent Republican leaders in AZ, Michigan and GA, the evil fraudulent poll workers and the evil fraudulent people who did the multiple recounts…

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

A California Father Claims QAnon Conspiracy Led Him To Kill His 2 Children, FBI Says
https://www.npr.org/2021/08/13/10271338 ... im-to-kill
A California father took his two young children to Mexico and killed them with a spearfishing gun after he claimed he had been "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories," federal authorities say.

According to a criminal complaint filed in federal court in California, Matthew Taylor Coleman reportedly told investigators he had been "receiving visions and signs revealing that his wife possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children" and that by killing them he was "saving the world from monsters."