Acts of domestic terrorism

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Marty [Mori Chu]

Re: Acts of domestic terrorism

Post by Marty [Mori Chu] » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:58 pm

Dunno if this is the perfect thread to put this in, but I didn't think it quite deserved its own thread. A Trump supporter at his rally attacks a BBC cameraman. The President's hateful violence-inducing rhetoric against the free press strikes again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219957

Nodack

Post by Nodack » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:55 am

Trump - The Media, US Government, FBI, DOJ, IRS, Intelligence Community, Democrats, Minorities are the enemy of the people. His game plan seems simple enough. Make his people distrust everybody but himself.

Nodack

Post by Nodack » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:46 am

Trump made this staement today.

“I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Trump seems to be threatening violence on the left with the military, police and bikers on the same day right wingers white supremacists murdered 49 in New Zeeland. The am developing a real hate for this man. He is evil.

In2ition

Post by In2ition » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:46 am

My dearest sympathies go out to the victims and families of this horrible senseless act of hate.
"Our Suns are DEAD!!!"

Possibilities at 32:
Isaiah Roby, Darius Bazely, Ty Jerome, Mfiondu Kabengele, Daniel Gafford, Dylan Windler, Chuma Okeke, Carson Edwards, Arturs Zagars

Marty [Mori Chu]

Post by Marty [Mori Chu] » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 am

I'm so crushed by this mosque shooting. 49 dead, 20 or more injured. They live streamed the whole thing; you can WATCH them doing this. (Do yourself a favor and do not watch it.)

They were white nationalists who hung out on web sites like 4chan/8chan devoted to white supremacy.

They wrote a manifesto explaining why they did what they did. In it, they openly praise Donald Trump. They call him, "a symbol of renewed white identity". Great.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/ ... 43150.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-47578860

If you don't think that this President, his administration, and his party help to incite this kind of violence, you aren't paying attention. Banning Muslims from traveling to the US three different times, along with his countless words speaking out against Muslims, do matter. Extremists are listening, and they're learning.