Impeachment

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Marty [Mori Chu]

Re: Impeachment

Post by Marty [Mori Chu] » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:14 pm

The whole thing has gotten muddled and confusing. Mueller's team themselves issued a statement saying that some aspects of the BuzzFeed piece were inaccurate. BuzzFeed says they called back to triple-check their sources and reporting and stand by it. Rudy Giuliani is on TV all weekend being interviewed about it, and now he's saying that Trump *did* coach Cohen about his testimony, but that he didn't tell him to lie.

I think we are back where we began: We just have to wait for Mueller to issue his report.

Nodack

Re: Impeachment

Post by Nodack » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

I don’t listen to anything Gouliani says. Yes I spell it that way on purpose. He just says things off the top of his head and generally says things that hurt Trump more than help. He’s just a spin doctor, not a lawyer.

I don’t think the BuzzFeed story is over yet.