Impeachment

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Impeachment

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:13 pm
In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:59 pm
I have a feeling we're going hear that there is a lot more information that's going to be coming out. The immediate emotional rage can be misplaced from time to time, but I'm not saying it is at this time. I'm just saying it's prudent to wait. Remember Jussie Smollet?

I agree with you Split. Having his brother being a big Trump supporter to seems odd, but I've heard from people that both are CIA assets used to provoke each side. I think there are going to be layers here of information.
Ah, so the CIA did it. Got it.
I meant to say that they were Indy assets, doh. I'm just letting you know what I heard. Don't shoot or mock the messenger. I'm not even saying that I believe it.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:16 pm
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
I have a feeling we're going hear that there is a lot more information that's going to be coming out. The immediate emotional rage can be misplaced from time to time, but I'm not saying it is at this time. I'm just saying it's prudent to wait. Remember Jussie Smollet?

I agree with you Split. Having his brother being a big Trump supporter to seems odd, but I've heard from people that both are CIA assets used to provoke each side. I think there are going to be layers here of information.
I meant to say that they were Indy assets, doh. I'm just letting you know what I heard. Don't shoot or mock the messenger. I'm not even saying that I believe it.
"lots of people are saying" is a common refrain heard the last 5 years, and every time someone was questioned on it, lots of back pedaling.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:18 pm
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

"lots of people are saying" is a common refrain heard the last 5 years, and every time someone was questioned on it, lots of back pedaling.
So is "anonymous sources", but maybe I should have reported that instead, since that seems to be more accepted.

BTW, this still part of this Impeachment thread since it had to do with the original Impeachment, but "sources are saying" that it looks like Trump is going to be declassifying everything about ObamaGate by Monday.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:20 pm
Good, they should be.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:24 pm
Indy wrote:
Good, they should be.
They should be what?
Last edited by Indy on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:23 pm
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

So is "anonymous sources", but maybe I should have reported that instead, since that seems to be more accepted.

BTW, this still part of this Impeachment thread since it had to do with the original Impeachment, but "sources are saying" that it looks like Trump is going to be declassifying everything about ObamaGate by Monday.
what do you think ObamaGate is?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:28 pm
In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:24 pm
Indy wrote:
Good, they should be.
They should be what?
I thought it said that they put them on Terrorist watch lists. They should have rounded them up when they saw that they were near the Capitol. Now they should go get them if they found that they did anything illegal.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

Ah, the vague ObamaGate. What is it all about again?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

Do you think all those white supremacists were BLM now?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:31 pm
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:

Seems we may have different ideas on what it is? What do you think it is?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:32 pm
Do you think all those white supremacists were BLM now?
Of course not. That would make zero sense now, wouldn't it? What kind of question is that?

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

Nothing. But you probably believe it to be the greatest conspiracy against Donald Trump ever perpetrated.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:

Probably tied closely to PizzaGate and the cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibalistic pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against U.S. president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:34 pm
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:

Nothing. But you probably believe it to be the greatest conspiracy against Donald Trump ever perpetrated.
I'm sorry, what? You attempting to put words in my mouth again, Indy? Can you please not do that? ObamaGate, from my understanding, was the spying on the Trump campaign.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

Probably tied closely to PizzaGate and the cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibalistic pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against U.S. president Donald Trump, who is fighting the cabal.
Having fun, AIG? Haha.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

I think it's proof that Obama hangs out in the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington DC somewhere slitting the wrists of children and drinking their blood so he can stay young. Whatever kids survive his blood lust he then sends off into the sex trafficking ring run by Hillary Clinton.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:37 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:

Having fun, AIG? Haha.
I'm trying!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:38 pm
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Indy wrote:

I think it's proof that Obama hangs out in the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington DC somewhere slitting the wrists of children and drinking their blood so he can stay young. Whatever kids survive his blood lust he then sends off into the sex trafficking ring run by Hillary Clinton.
That's pretty dark. Yikes.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:39 pm
In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:37 pm
AmareIsGod wrote:
Indy wrote:
In2ition wrote:

Having fun, AIG? Haha.
I'm trying!
:D :lol: