Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Post by In2ition »

Well, Gislaine Maxwell got convicted for child trafficking, but who was she trafficking for? Why is the FBI & DOJ not going after them or let that information come out? Is it to protect future/ongoing investigations or to just suppress the information to the public/protect the elite?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:04 pm
Well, Gislaine Maxwell got convicted for child trafficking, but who was she trafficking for? Why is the FBI & DOJ not going after them or let that information come out? Is it to protect future/ongoing investigations or to just suppress the information to the public/protect the elite?
I would hope we would agree that anybody who can be proven to have procured her inappropriate services should be punished to the full extent of the law, regardless of their power or political tribe.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:53 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:04 pm
I would hope we would agree that anybody who can be proven to have procured her inappropriate services should be punished to the full extent of the law, regardless of their power or political tribe.
Agreed
ブランドンに行こう

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'm hearing that the judge in the trial is contemplating charging Maxwell with perjury now. That's interesting.
ブランドンに行こう

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump's close friend. Dersh's close friend.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:26 pm
Trump's close friend. Dersh's close friend.

I did hear he is on the flight logs, but not sure. Definitely think there is a connection to Epstein though.
ブランドンに行こう

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

ブランドンに行こう

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I am surprised you haven’t heard about and reported about Matt Gaetz being accused of paying to have sex with minors. You are usually all over those things.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I guess we should see soon if charges are brought up against him.
ブランドンに行こう

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:17 am
I guess we should see soon if charges are brought up against him.
Uh oh.
Rep. Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testifies to grand jury in sex trafficking probe, reports say

Allegations that Gaetz paid for sex with a 17-year-old in 2017 became public last spring as Gaetz's former friend and Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg was indicted for sex trafficking.

Greenberg has since pleaded guilty to six of 33 charges against him including sex trafficking in a plea deal with prosecutors to testify against Gaetz in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Greenberg's sentencing has been delayed pending his cooperation in the case against Gaetz.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 190571002/