Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Post by In2ition »

Those are good questions. This trial would be even more interesting if it was broadcast, but all we are going to get is drawings. The tweet I had was deleted, but it had the list of co conspirators. I assume, but shouldn't, that she will be found guilty. I guess I'm more curious to who she implicates.

"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm hesitant to click on random tweets and Reddit deep-dives that you provide about Maxwell/Epstein stuff. You're likely to link to content that indicates that they are somehow part of a Clinton pedophile empire, is my guess.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

The images are just that, images. I don't think they show any connection with Clinton at all. Those particular ties are pretty far and wide and well known, so it's not even worth going down that road. The last tweet was just showing that they believe that the particular Reddit user is Ghislaine Maxwell. If you're suggesting that Bill Clinton doesn't have extensive ties to Epstein and widely known to frequent the island, that's just next level head in the sand denial.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Clinton, Trump, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew. Who DIDN'T spend time at the island. No wonder none of us trust the political and economic elite anymore.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

virtual9mm wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:01 pm
Clinton, Trump, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew. Who DIDN'T spend time at the island. No wonder none of us trust the political and economic elite anymore.
We have many pics of Trump next Epstein at events, and quotes of him talking about Epstein. Do we have any proof that he spent time on the Island or flew on the Lolita Express?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

No proof that I know of. Just pictures of them together partying and one of Trumps young Masseuses at his Maro Lago resort being recruited into Epstein’s harem.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I was curious about whether Bill Clinton did or did not go to Jeffrey Epstein's notorious island, so I googled it. Here's what I was able to find from non-scummy web sources. Ghislaine Maxwell says Clinton did not go there; Bill Clinton himself also denies going:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 32944.html

Clinton does admit flying on Epstein's private plane a total of four times. Politifact says that Gawker obtained documents showing that the actual number of flights was higher, over one dozen trips. Fox News claims Clinton flew with Epstein at least 26 times. Defenders of Clinton have argued that Clinton meant that he was involved in four "trips" with Epstein where each trip might have involved multiple flights or hops. Either way it's at minimum a bit misleading to claim to have flown with him four times when it was more than that.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... bill-clin/

As far as I can tell, one piece of evidence suggesting that he did go there is that Doug Band, a former Clinton aide, claims that he did go:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/1 ... did-visit/

Also from the Politifact article above, a woman accuser of Epstein claims that Clinton went to the island:
In recently unsealed court documents, a woman who accused Epstein of sex trafficking has also said that she once saw Clinton on Epstein’s island with two "young girls" from New York. She didn’t implicate him in any wrongdoing, according to the Daily Beast.
Late last year, a photo circulated on social media that some people claimed showed Bill Clinton (and Supreme Court Justice John Roberts) on the island. But Reuters investigated this photo and found it to be fake:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN28X20V

Ultimately I find the evidence inconclusive. He may have gone, but I don't see hard evidence showing that he went. I also don't think he is clearly exonerated or has an airtight alibi. Clearly at a minimum Clinton was a person who did associate with Epstein and sometimes traveled with him. It's hard for me to imagine that people could hang around Epstein for long periods multiple times and never catch any hint of the fact that he was doing yucky sex trafficking, so it raises a lot of questions about Clinton for being willing to associate himself with Epstein.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Here's All 26 Locations Bill Clinton Flew With Jeffrey Epstein On The Lolita Express
Bill Clinton's Global Flight Log On The Infamous Lolita Express

The Free Press Report
Nov 23

When the Jeffrey Epstein case was revealed, it devastated the global world. An eccentric billionaire socialite globetrotting to foreign countries. An unlimited bank account. And all of the elite connections developed throughout the years. It was something from a Hollywood horror show.

What shook the world were the dark secrets Epstein, Maxwell and their associates did with the hierarchy of the global elite. Celebrities, high ranking politicians, top brass businessmen and even the Royal family seemed to be caught in the global net of pedophilia Epstein and Maxwell operating.

One of the most important data points on Jeffrey Epstein is his public flight logs on his private jet, The Lolita Express. There are hundreds of flights. Flights to the Virgin Island, to obscure African countries, parts of Asia most couldn’t find on a map and high-class ranking countries in Europe. The most interesting part of the entire Lolita Express flight tracker are the guests who trotted the globe with Epstein and his associate Maxwell.

This will be a multi-series piece on all guests aboard the Lolita Express. Make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future articles.

This article will focus exclusively on former president Bill Clinton.

Clinton’s relationship with Epstein is somewhat opaque. We know Clinton had close ties to Epstein. There are claims that Clinton went to Epstein’s private island with two young girls, which the former president has denied.

Twitter avatar for @TrackerTrial
Maxwell Trial Tracker
@TrackerTrial
Giuffre said in a 2016 deposition: "You know, I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here on Epstein's island, and he laughed it off and said, 'Well he owes me favors.'"
November 23rd 2021
4 Retweets19 Likes

We also know that Jeffrey Epstein had an obscure painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress hanging up in his mansion.

Twitter avatar for @TrackerTrial
Maxwell Trial Tracker
@TrackerTrial
Never forget that this was hanging up in Epstein's mansion
November 23rd 2021
9 Retweets43 Likes

No matter the extent of the relationship. There was a reason why Clinton traveled on the Lolita Express 26 times between February 2002 and November 2003. We have taken the liberty to detail all of the trips below. There is a lot to digest. Good luck and Godspeed.

February 9, 2002: Miami International Airport to Westchester County Airport. Passengers: Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell and Sean Koo. There were also a few unidentified passengers listed as four secret service members, two males, one female and AP.

March 19, 2002: New York to London. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Doug Band, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell and Sean Koo. There were also three secret service members aboard the flight.

March 21, 2002: London to New York. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Doug Band, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo and Naomi Campbell. There were also ten secret service members.

May 22, 2002: Atsugi Naval Air Facility to Hong Kong. Passengers include Jeffery Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. There were five non-identified guests by the names of MCXG, Janice, Jessica, Pete Rathgeb and 6 Pax.

May 23, 2002: Hong Kong to Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport. Guests include Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. The four non-identified guests are MCXG, Janice, Jessica and Pete Rathgeb.

May 23, 2002: Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport to Singapore Changi Airport. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. Non-identified guests include MCXG, Janice, Jessica and Pete Rathgeb.

May 25, 2002: Bankgkok to Brunei International Airport. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. Non-identified guests include MCXG, Janice, Jessica and Pete Rathgeb.

May 25, 2002: Singapore to Bangkok. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. Non-identified passengers include MCXG, Janice, Jessica and Pete Rathgeb.

July 13, 2002: Santa Maria Airport in Porto, PT to New York. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. Non-identified guests include AP, CL, Mike and eight secret service members.

July 13, 2002: Ratbat, MA to Santa Maria Airport Vilia do Porto, PT. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Bill Clinton and Doug Band. Non-identified guests include AP, CL, Mike and eight secret service members.

September 21, 2002: New York to Santa Maria Airport Vila do Porto, PT. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Mitrovich and Doug Band. Non-identified guests include CL, David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, Ron Durkle and Gayle Smith.

September 22, 2002: Vila do Porto, PT to Kotoka International Airport in Accra, GH. Guests include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Mitrovich, Doug Band. Non-identified guests include CL, David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, Ron Durkle and Gayle Smith.

September 23, 2002: Accra, GH to Abuja, NG. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Mitrovich and Doug Band. Non-identified passengers include CL, David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, Ron Durkle and Gayle Smith.

September 24, 2002: Abuja, NG to Kigali, RW. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Mitrovich and Doug band. Non-identified guests include CL, David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman and Gayle Smith.

September 25, 2002: Kigali, RW to Maputo, MZ. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Mitrovich and Doug Band. Non-identified guests include CL, David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, Gayle Smith and Ira Magaziner.

September 26, 2002: Maputo, MZ to Cape Town, ZA. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Chauntae Davies, Andrea Mitrovich and Doug Band. Non-identified passengers include CL, David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, Gayle Smith and Ira Magaziner.

September 27, 2002: Cape Town, ZA to Johannesburg, ZA. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and Doug Band. Non-identified passengers include David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, Gayle Smith and Ira Magaziner.

September 28, 2002: Johannesburg, ZA to Cape Town, ZA. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and Doug Band. Non-identified passengers include David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater and Casey & Laura Wasserman.

September 29, 2002: Accra, GH to Paris, FR. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Doug Band, Jeffery Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo and Andrea Mitrovich. Non-identified passengers include David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, CL and CD.

September 29, 2002: Paris, FR to London, GB. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Doug Band, Ghislane Maxwell and Andrea Mitrovich. Non-identified passengers include David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, and CL.

September 29, 2002: Cape Town, ZA to Accra, GH. Passengers include Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Doug Band, Jeffery Epstein, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo and Andrea Mitrovich. Non-identified passengers include David Slang, Jim Kennedy, Eric Nonacs, Rodney Swater, Casey & Laura Wasserman, CL and CD.

November 4, 2003: Brussels, BE to Oslo, NO. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Andrea Mitrovich, Doug Band and Bill Clinton. Non-identified passengers include four secret service members and 3K.

November 5, 2003: Oslo, NO to Novosibirsk, RU. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Andrea Mitrovich, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Doug Band and Bill Clinton. Non-identified passengers include four secret service members.

November 6, 2003: Novosibirsk, RU to Hong Kong. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Andrea Mitrovich, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo, Doug Band and Bill Clinton. Non-identified passengers include four secret service members.

November 9, 2003: Hong Kong to Chengdu, CN. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Andrea Mitrovich, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo and Bill Clinton. Non-identified guests include DB, Ira Magaziner and four secret service members.

November 9, 2003: Chengdu, CN to Beijing, CN. Passengers include Jeffrey Epstein, Andrea Mitrovich, Ghislane Maxwell, Sean Koo and Bill Clinton. Non-identified guests include DB, IM, Jantelle Torie, Joe Ruben, Joe Novich and Scott Rueber.
Last edited by In2ition on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm not clicking on your low-quality sources.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:29 am
I'm not clicking on your low-quality sources.
It's just information, but don't worry, you don't have to click anything that you don't want to.

Indy

Post by Indy »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Insider
Business Insider publishes original reporting and aggregates material from other outlets. As of 2011, it maintained a liberal policy on the use of anonymous sources. It has also published native advertising and granted sponsors editorial control of its content.[1]

In February 2021, the brand was renamed Insider.[2]

Insider's current CEO is Henry Blodget, who was censured and permanently barred from the securities industry in 2003 following an investigation by The Securities and Exchange Commission, NASD and the New York Stock Exchange.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

100% of your posts are anti-US Government and anti-Democrat In2. Even your signature is “Let’s Go Brandon!”, which translates to “ Fuck Joe Biden!”. I get it. My signature should say “Fuck Donald Trump”. I think Republicans are evil and you think Democrats are evil.

From my viewpoint most Republicans are anti-US Government and anti-Democrats. It’s what the party stands for. I can find plenty of links claiming Trump was Epstein’s wingman and best friend if I want. If you came across them you would ignore them all as liberal fake news but, if you come across any story promoting anti-US government and anti-Democrat, that story is iron clad.

Jeffrey Epstein Was Donald Trump's Sex 'Wingman,' Claims Woman Who Accused Ex-Prez Of Sexual Abuse: 'It Was Their Game To Catch The Girl'
https://radaronline.com/p/jeffrey-epste ... ual-abuse/
Celebrity makeup artist and former beauty pageant organizer Jill Harth described Trump as a "girl hound" and Epstein as his "wingman" in an interview with The Daily Mail, saying that the two were "definitely close friends" who used their money and status to became disturbing fixtures in an industry overflowing with young, beautiful, vulnerable women.

She went on to allege Trump knew of Epstein's preference for very young and even underage girls and that he simply did not care.

Epstein was already on the pageant scene and attending some of Harth's smaller events, but she said she didn't formally meet him until a 1993 dinner party at Trump's at Mar-a-Lago. She said ex-POTUS insisted that she bring all the calendar girls to the event, which is where she alleges Trump sexually assaulted her.

Epstein’s notorious “black book” of contacts, compiled largely by Ghislaine Maxwell, shows the rarefied circles in which he traveled—Nobel laureates, heads of states, British royals, Wall Street power brokers, and A-listers in every glamour profession. Trump had no fewer than 16 phone numbers beside his name in Epstein’s black book.

She said she believes the former president is "playing it down now because, obviously, Epstein is now considered a pedophile and he doesn't want to be spoken in the same category."

However, Harth believes that's all an act, saying she doesn't think Trump was ever worried about Epstein being involved with minors.

"No, I don't think Trump cared. The younger the better.

Beginning in the late ’80s, the infamous sex trafficker and the future president (and their mutual friend Ghislaine Maxwell) palled around for almost two decades. In an excerpt from his new book, American Kompromat, the author exposes their shared tastes for private planes, shady money, and foreign-born models—many of them “on the younger side.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01 ... c-bromance
Arrivistes all—be it Epstein’s Coney Island, Trump’s Queens, or Robert Maxwell’s Eastern European shtetl—they had all come from the wrong side of the tracks. And at some point in their lives, Robert Maxwell, Trump, and Epstein all had ties to foreign intelligence agencies, arms dealers, and the sex trade.

Trump later recalled Epstein in those days. “Terrific guy,” he famously told New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump fit right in. Epstein and Maxwell invited him everywhere—and Trump reciprocated. At one highly selective party in 1992 at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, The New York Times reported, no fewer than 28 attractive young women were flown in to participate in a calendar-girl competition as entertainment. The organizer, George Houraney, who ran American Dream Enterprise, a small Florida company that staged a calendar-girl contest and other events, was appalled to learn that there were only two male guests—Trump and Epstein.

“Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs,” Houraney told Trump, according to the Times. “You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein? … I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.”

But Trump ignored Houraney’s warning and plowed ahead anyway. Houraney’s longtime girlfriend Jill Harth later told The New York Times that Trump groped her nonstop at a business meeting around the same time. “He was relentless,” Harth said, describing how Trump took the couple to dinner, sat beside Harth, and put his hands up her skirt all the way to her crotch. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”
Last edited by Nodack on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I think you have me totally wrong. I'm pro-truth. I'm not anti-Democrat. I don't think all Democrats are evil, nor do I think all Republicans are saints. I don't think any of you are evil. I do think Joe Biden is evil. I'm also anti-authoritarian Government, not anti-Government. I'm not an anarchist. If this story is true and Trump is an evil fuck too, he needs to be taken down also.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:19 pm
I do think Joe Biden is evil.
Wild.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
I think you have me totally wrong. I'm pro-truth. I'm not anti-Democrat. I don't think all Democrats are evil, nor do I think all Republicans are saints. I don't think any of you are evil. I do think Joe Biden is evil. I'm also anti-authoritarian Government, not anti-Government. I'm not an anarchist. If this story is true and Trump is an evil fuck too, he needs to be taken down also.
So the truth is that Joe stole the election with the help of other Democrats, the media, poll workers, all the people recounting, Italy, Venezuela, China, FBI, US Postal Service, all the US courts, Republican governors, DOJ, Republican Secretary of State’s, Dominion machines, who all worked together in a coordinated effort to steal the election from Trump? That’s the truth?

Trump has proven himself to be an evil fuck to me about 5657385768 times in the past several years. How you guys just ignore everything he does and says is beyond me.

You think Biden is evil? What evil things has he done?

Trump trying to steal his own family’s inheritance is pretty evil. Trump trying to extort the Ukraine was pretty evil. Trump has proven himself a total sexual predator over and over. Dozens of sexual assault claims including rape. Trump bragging about cheating on his wife and assaulting women. Trump’s lawyer going to prison for him for paying off Trumps mistress while Trump claims he knew nothing about it is pretty evil. Trumps University shut down for fraud. Trumps charity shut down for fraud. Trumps business indicted for fraud. Trump banned from ALL social media because he won’t stop lying about everyone and everything. 11 Trump associates convicted. Trump claiming everyone on planet earth who isn’t a Trump supporter is lying and cheating is pretty evil. After all that you guys think he’s Gods Chosen One and everyone else is lying except him?

Yes, I stand by my stance that Republicans are anti-US Government. You say you are just against authoritarian governments. So you guys obviously think the US Government is an authoritarian government because it has been made very clear to me at least that you are against every US institution in America except maybe the US Military. That is anti-US Government to me.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:17 pm
In2ition wrote:
So the truth is that Joe stole the election with the help of other Democrats, the media, poll workers, all the people recounting, Italy, Venezuela, China, FBI, US Postal Service, all the US courts, Republican governors, DOJ, Republican Secretary of State’s, Dominion machines, who all worked together in a coordinated effort to steal the election from Trump? That’s the truth?

Trump has proven himself to be an evil fuck to me about 5657385768 times in the past several years. How you guys just ignore everything he does and says is beyond me.

You think Biden is evil? What evil things has he done?

Trump trying to steal his own family’s inheritance is pretty evil. Trump trying to extort the Ukraine was pretty evil. Trump has proven himself a total sexual predator over and over. Dozens of sexual assault claims including rape. Trump bragging about cheating on his wife and assaulting women. Trump’s lawyer going to prison for him for paying off Trumps mistress while Trump claims he knew nothing about it is pretty evil. Trumps University shut down for fraud. Trumps charity shut down for fraud. Trumps business indicted for fraud. Trump banned from ALL social media because he won’t stop lying about everyone and everything. 11 Trump associates convicted. Trump claiming everyone on planet earth who isn’t a Trump supporter is lying and cheating is pretty evil. After all that you guys think he’s Gods Chosen One and everyone else is lying except him?

Yes, I stand by my stance that Republicans are anti-US Government. You say you are just against authoritarian governments. So you guys obviously think the US Government is an authoritarian government because it has been made very clear to me at least that you are against every US institution in America except maybe the US Military. That is anti-US Government to me.
Are you sure that it's not 938934893939365781396239393939399 times in the past several years? I'm pretty sure that you missed a bunch of times. I've been counting on my trusty Texas Instrument calculator.

I don't even know where to start with this take. I don't think there is any reason to go over the top on with your strawman argument, but in that vein I think you might have forgotten the Albanians, Algerians, Ivory Coast, the Coast Guard and the hall monitors at the middle schools were involved heavily too in the steal. And, I'm sure that I'm missing those evil bakers and candlestick makers.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

So you saying you didn’t hear of Trump claiming all those people were in on the steal?