Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Post by In2ition »

Those are good questions. This trial would be even more interesting if it was broadcast, but all we are going to get is drawings. The tweet I had was deleted, but it had the list of co conspirators. I assume, but shouldn't, that she will be found guilty. I guess I'm more curious to who she implicates.

Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm hesitant to click on random tweets and Reddit deep-dives that you provide about Maxwell/Epstein stuff. You're likely to link to content that indicates that they are somehow part of a Clinton pedophile empire, is my guess.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

The images are just that, images. I don't think they show any connection with Clinton at all. Those particular ties are pretty far and wide and well known, so it's not even worth going down that road. The last tweet was just showing that they believe that the particular Reddit user is Ghislaine Maxwell. If you're suggesting that Bill Clinton doesn't have extensive ties to Epstein and widely known to frequent the island, that's just next level head in the sand denial.
Let's Go Brandon! .
ブランドンに行こう

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Clinton, Trump, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew. Who DIDN'T spend time at the island. No wonder none of us trust the political and economic elite anymore.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

virtual9mm wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:01 pm
Clinton, Trump, Bill Gates, Prince Andrew. Who DIDN'T spend time at the island. No wonder none of us trust the political and economic elite anymore.
We have many pics of Trump next Epstein at events, and quotes of him talking about Epstein. Do we have any proof that he spent time on the Island or flew on the Lolita Express?
Let's Go Brandon! .
ブランドンに行こう

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

No proof that I know of. Just pictures of them together partying and one of Trumps young Masseuses at his Maro Lago resort being recruited into Epstein’s harem.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I was curious about whether Bill Clinton did or did not go to Jeffrey Epstein's notorious island, so I googled it. Here's what I was able to find from non-scummy web sources. Ghislaine Maxwell says Clinton did not go there; Bill Clinton himself also denies going:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 32944.html

Clinton does admit flying on Epstein's private plane a total of four times. Politifact says that Gawker obtained documents showing that the actual number of flights was higher, over one dozen trips. Fox News claims Clinton flew with Epstein at least 26 times. Defenders of Clinton have argued that Clinton meant that he was involved in four "trips" with Epstein where each trip might have involved multiple flights or hops. Either way it's at minimum a bit misleading to claim to have flown with him four times when it was more than that.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... bill-clin/

As far as I can tell, one piece of evidence suggesting that he did go there is that Doug Band, a former Clinton aide, claims that he did go:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/1 ... did-visit/

Also from the Politifact article above, a woman accuser of Epstein claims that Clinton went to the island:
In recently unsealed court documents, a woman who accused Epstein of sex trafficking has also said that she once saw Clinton on Epstein’s island with two "young girls" from New York. She didn’t implicate him in any wrongdoing, according to the Daily Beast.
Late last year, a photo circulated on social media that some people claimed showed Bill Clinton (and Supreme Court Justice John Roberts) on the island. But Reuters investigated this photo and found it to be fake:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN28X20V

Ultimately I find the evidence inconclusive. He may have gone, but I don't see hard evidence showing that he went. I also don't think he is clearly exonerated or has an airtight alibi. Clearly at a minimum Clinton was a person who did associate with Epstein and sometimes traveled with him. It's hard for me to imagine that people could hang around Epstein for long periods multiple times and never catch any hint of the fact that he was doing yucky sex trafficking, so it raises a lot of questions about Clinton for being willing to associate himself with Epstein.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Last edited by In2ition on Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Go Brandon! .
ブランドンに行こう

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Let's Go Brandon! .
ブランドンに行こう

In2ition

Post by In2ition »