Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Post by In2ition »

Thanks, but it's behind a paywall.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

There’s no evidence against Trump, unless you don’t ignore the evidence against Trump.

"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Not surprised.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Crazy.
US Marshals rescue 200 missing children over six weeks
"Operation We Will Find You 2" focused on cities such as Phoenix and Miami.

By Luke Barr
July 1, 2024, 1:40 PM
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-mars ... =111591679
The U.S. Marshals Service rescued and located 200 missing or endangered children over a six-week period, the agency announced on Monday.

"Operation We Will Find You 2" focused on several hot spot cities such as Phoenix, Arizona, and Miami, Florida, where there were kids missing, it said.

"Whenever a child is missing, whether we cannot explain how they went missing, whether we think it was a family abduction, or whether it's a runaway, they are at risk of being in danger and at risk of being trafficked, at risk of being hurt, we need to take it very, very seriously," U.S. Marshals Service Director Ronald Davis told reporters on Monday.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Phoenix is a hotbed for this crap?! Eesh.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Unfortunately, sad.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

So they released the Epstein logs, and Trump is all over them. Do we want to talk about this?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wow. In2 must be all over this being such a social media guy. I had no idea. Sickening.

"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I already thought Trump was the worst human being on the planet and I didn't even know he was a pedophile. Yes, we should talk about it. This is serious stuff if true and takes EVERYTHING to a new level. He shouldn't be allowed to run for office. I hope this stuff becomes front and center for the American people.

"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for all of this... Like McDonalds was having a 2 for 1 on Big Macs at that time and there was no way he'd miss that deal.

It's only July... Can't wait for the October Surprise.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Is this what it's talking about?

EXCLUSIVE: Troubled woman with a history of drug use who claimed that she was assaulted by Donald Trump at a Jeffrey Epstein sex party at age 13 MADE IT ALL UP
  • On Friday, a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump by 'Katie Johnson' was dramatically dropped
  • Speculation that the suit was dropped because of threats or a pay-off by Trump went viral
  • But DailyMail.com has learned that the claims against Trump were fiction
  • 'Katie Johnson's' shocking allegations first emerged in a lawsuit filed in California in April
  • She claimed she was lured to a sex party by pedophile Jeffrey Epstein where she was forced into rough role-play sex with presidential candidate
  • On Wednesday Johnson suddenly cancelled a press conference at which she was set to reveal herself for the first time
  • Before that, she told her story to DailyMail.com
  • Clinton supporters had seized on the story as a possible knock out blow

By RYAN PARRY WEST COAST CORRESPONDENT FOR DAILMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 14:53 EDT, 7 November 2016 | UPDATED: 12:38 EDT, 9 November 2016
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... story.html
The woman who alleged that Donald Trump raped her at age 13 at one of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's notorious 'sex parties' fabricated the story, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

When the civil suit was initially filed last April, Trump's legal team branded the allegations 'disgusting at the highest level' and a 'hoax' clearly framed to 'solicit media attention or, perhaps... simply politically motivated'.

Clinton supporters had seized on the story as a possible knock out blow.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Have you read the Epstein logs themselves, the ones that mention Trump? What is your comment on those? They mention his sexual perversions and mention underage girls as well.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I haven't had time to delve into the new logs. If true, they are disturbing and revolting.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm sure you will clear out some time in the next few days to take a look at them, no? Given the seriousness of their content and how much you have repeatedly posted about how important the "pedo" issue is for you personally?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Tbh, I'm going to be driving across the country for the next few days and will probably lacking cell service or internet access for the rest of the month, so I doubt it. It's not on my To-Do list. I have to take care of my step-father's funeral and his estate.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:06 am
Tbh, I'm going to be driving across the country for the next few days and will probably lacking cell service or internet access for the rest of the month, so I doubt it. It's not on my To-Do list. I have to take care of my step-father's funeral and his estate.
Sorry to hear about this. Not fun. Hang in there. I am not looking forward to this when my mom passes.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:30 am
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:06 am
Sorry to hear about this. Not fun. Hang in there. I am not looking forward to this when my mom passes.
Thanks. He passed at the end of the year, and he wasn't in great shape before that. It just wasn't a great time to have the funeral. He has so much stuff that needs to be delt with, that's what really sucks about the whole thing. I just don't want to push it on others to get done, and my brother's aren't going to be much help, unfortunately.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump a pedo? His numbers will go up now.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Ummm…I posted the actual video of that woman’s testimony in the second post on this page. It’s not new news.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

JeremyG wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:29 am
Ummm…I posted the actual video of that woman’s testimony in the second post on this page. It’s not new news.
OK, you win.

"Be Legendary."