Coronavirus

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Superbone

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Superbone »

Wow, thanks for sharing that with us. That's horrible. Hang in there!
"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I want to be who I think I am." - Frank Kaminsky

"I don't think I've ever been that angry shooting a basketball." - Cam Johnson

Indy

Post by Indy »

Good luck to you and the family, AIG. I really hope you all recover soon and aren't impacted by long covid.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

So sorry to hear it, AIG. Wishing for a fast recovery for you and your family. COVID can be serious stuff.

Drewsprocket

Post by Drewsprocket »

Wishing you recovery and healing to you and your family AIG. Thank you for sharing this. COVID sucks and is blowing up on all sides of my family.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Hope you and your family feel better soon AIG.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

How's the family doing, AIG?

Found out my son got it for the 2nd time Friday. Just talked to him and he's already feeling better with no loss of taste and smell unlike last time.
"It should burn. It'll probably burn forever. But last season is done." - James Jones

"I want to be who I think I am." - Frank Kaminsky

"I don't think I've ever been that angry shooting a basketball." - Cam Johnson

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Superbone wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:03 pm
How's the family doing, AIG?

Found out my son got it for the 2nd time Friday. Just talked to him and he's already feeling better with no loss of taste and smell unlike last time.
My wife's cough is far better and almost gone. She says it sounds like there is rattling in her lungs. Our little one still has coughing from time to time at night. I seem to be turning the corner. Thanks everyone!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. You got dudes like Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, all these 7-footers, doing everything. There's no stopping us. - Ayton