Coronavirus

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mori Chu »

This thread has gotten really sad.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Let's spice things up.

"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

This seems important:
Andoh responded that "A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Split T wrote:This seems important:
Andoh responded that "A search of our records failed to reveal any documents pertaining to your request. The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected."
Well if you don’t track and and don’t look for it nobody can prove you wrong.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:49 pm
This thread has gotten really sad.
It is a microcosm of why I am losing faith in America.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

My faith is long gone.

virtual9mm

Post by virtual9mm »

Nodack wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:58 pm
My faith is long gone.
Still believe in a majority of folks back home but majority no longer rules

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I don't like to censor posts, but it bums me out that my site is being used to host anti-vax propaganda. I suppose the right thing to do is to leave it up in the name of free speech, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Bunch of idiots. If I say respectfully speaking does it sound less inflammatory?

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:39 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:36 am
In2, are you unvaccinated?
After getting covid last yr, having natural immunity, and being able to donate plasma.

;)
You are such an asshole for posting this bullshit dude.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:55 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
After getting covid last yr, having natural immunity, and being able to donate plasma.

;)
You really took this joke hard. Idk what to tell you. If it was an actual vax, I would feel bad.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:15 pm
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:

;)
You really took this joke hard. Idk what to tell you. If it was an actual vax, I would feel bad.
Yeah. Because so many people I know or have seen at work have gotten really sick and died. But it’s a joke to you. Hilarious.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:41 pm
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:

;)
Yeah. Because so many people I know or have seen at work have gotten really sick and died. But it’s a joke to you. Hilarious.
Lighten up, Francis.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:05 pm
specialsauce wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:41 pm
In2ition wrote:
specialsauce wrote:
In2ition wrote:

;)
Lighten up, Francis.
You’re trash. I’m out

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

This makes me really sad. You're better than that, In2. Have a little empathy for a guy that has been around a lot of Covid deaths. Even if you think it's all a conspiracy, these people are dead and dying.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:56 pm
This makes me really sad. You're better than that, In2. Have a little empathy for a guy that has been around a lot of Covid deaths. Even if you think it's all a conspiracy, these people are dead and dying.
I do have empathy and sympathy for Sauce and those that lost loved ones in the hospitals due to covid(which actually includes myself). Do you really feel I was over the line with a joke? Do you think that death at a hospital is brand new thing introduced with covid? Does comedic relief not exist in hospitals or is it that only hospital staff can make jokes, not everyone else? Didn't we have all kinds of tik tok videos with hospital staff over the pandemic? Should I get the heads up when joking around is ok? On a serious note, let's keep in mind that the 3rd leading cause of death in the US prior to the pandemic was medical error.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Superbone wrote:
I do have empathy and sympathy for Sauce and those that lost loved ones in the hospitals due to covid(which actually includes myself). Do you really feel I was over the line with a joke? Do you think that death at a hospital is brand new thing introduced with covid? Does comedic relief not exist in hospitals or is it that only hospital staff can make jokes, not everyone else? Didn't we have all kinds of tik tok videos with hospital staff over the pandemic? Should I get the heads up when joking around is ok? On a serious note, let's keep in mind that the 3rd leading cause of death in the US prior to the pandemic was medical error.
Another false post.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Yeah, death is always hilarious. Even funnier when it hits close to home.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:23 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:52 pm
Superbone wrote:
Another false post.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical ... erica.html
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/me ... _in_the_us

I was using these, but apparently I was using false sites again. Sorry, Indy. I'm grateful to have you as my own personal self appointed fact checker.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:25 pm
Yeah, death is always hilarious. Even funnier when it hits close to home.
If I was mentioning your particular loss(or specifically anyone else here) and joking about it, that would be pretty uncool. I wasn't even joking about that. It was a joke about the unvaxxed, which includes a great deal of people with natural immunity that didn't think that getting the vax was the best option afterwards. It had nothing to do with those that died. Can we all just take a step back from the hysteria? I kind of expect it from sauce, as he likes to go the the extreme when speaking with or about me. Not exactly keeping his cool as I would expect from an emergency room doctor.