Coronavirus

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13637
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mori Chu »

These things are easy to verify / refute with a few minutes of Googling.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leadin ... -death.htm
https://www.healthline.com/health/leadi ... #accidents
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest- ... in-america

Image

The leading causes of death in the US seem to be, in roughly this order:

COVID-19,
heart disease,
cancer,
accidents,
stroke,
Alzheimer's,
respiratory problems,
diabetes,
flu,
suicide.

Medical error is not even remotely on the list. That is just absurd and ridiculous.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

Take it up with Johns Hopkins University. You would think they would update their website, sheesh, those bastards. How come no one took them to task, and fact checked them? I'm so outraged.
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14970
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

It just takes some critical reading skills. Try looking at your source again. They even say the "study suggests" and does not say the "study states" or some other similar statement.

They assumed the "accidents" were dominated by medical accidents/mistakes. So basically ignoring/minimizing all other accidents, like you know, auto accidents.

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14970
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:32 pm
These things are easy to verify / refute with a few minutes of Googling.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leadin ... -death.htm
https://www.healthline.com/health/leadi ... #accidents
https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest- ... in-america

Image

The leading causes of death in the US seem to be, in roughly this order:

COVID-19,
heart disease,
cancer,
accidents,
stroke,
Alzheimer's,
respiratory problems,
diabetes,
flu,
suicide.

Medical error is not even remotely on the list. That is just absurd and ridiculous.
It is one of the sub-categories of 'accidents' but clearly not the entire bucket. So it is no where near the top 3.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

I just saw this, and thought I should share. I will stipulate that I think this was originally reported by the gatewaypundit, but since they aren't supported financially or beholden to Big Pharma, it will be dismissed.


Pfizer Hid from Public Number of Deaths in COVID Clinical Trials — Actual Number Was 21 which Was 6 More than Reported and 4 More than Unvaccinated Group
POLITICS
By Ryan Beesley On Nov 17, 2021

https://fox26newshenry.com/2021/11/17/p ... ted-group/

Pfizer lied about the number of individuals who died during thir COVID vaccine trials.
The actual number of deaths during the clinical trials was 21 not 16 as was originally reported.
This was four more deaths than the clinical trials control group.

So Pfizer lied about their deadly trials and just reported their greatest earnings ever.
When do the arrests start?

Alex Berenson reported:

On July 28, Pfizer and its partner BioNTech posted a six-month data update from their key Covid vaccine clinical trial, the one that led regulators worldwide to okay the shot.

TRENDING: Fact Check: Leftist Hacks at NPR Lied About The Gateway Pundit and Election Fraud Again — HERE IS OUR RESPONSE

At a time when questions about vaccine effectiveness were rising, the report received worldwide attention. Pfizer said the vaccine’s efficacy remained relatively strong, at 84 percent after six months.

It also reported 15 of the roughly 22,000 people who received the vaccine in the trial had died, compared to 14 of the 22,000 people who received placebo (a saline shot that didn’t contain the vaccine).

These were not just Covid deaths. In fact, they were mostly not from Covid. Only three of the people in the trial died of Covid-related illnesses – one who received the vaccine, and two who who received the saline shot. The other deaths were from other illnesses and diseases, mostly cardiovascular.

More from Berenson.

From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38 deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY [vaccine] group and 17 in the placebo group.

Pfizer said publicly in July it had found 15 deaths among vaccine recipients by mid-March. But it told the FDA there were 21 – at the same data cutoff end date, March 13.

21.

Not 15.

The placebo figure in the trial was also wrong. Pfizer had 17 deaths among placebo recipients, not 14. Nine extra deaths overall, six among vaccine recipients.

According to the VAERS website there were 12,412 deaths linked to the Pfizer vaccine this year.



Pfizer Lied – People Died
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
Indy
Posts: 14970
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

That site just reposted his substack account. Actually, the only reporting on this is people copying and pasting or referencing Berenson's substack. Wonder where you found it...

He has been proven to be lying about COVID and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/busi ... cines.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... accine-co/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lu-vaccin/

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... SL2N2OL174

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm
That site just reposted his substack account. Actually, the only reporting on this is people copying and pasting or referencing Berenson's substack. Wonder where you found it...

He has been proven to be lying about COVID and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/busi ... cines.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... accine-co/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lu-vaccin/

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... SL2N2OL174
Are you heavily invested in Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca? You carry water for them like you are being paid by them.

Alexa, who has paid the highest criminal fine in history?

We trust Johnson & Johnson when they can't even give us something as benign as baby powder without also giving people cancer from it?

Moderna has never distributed a product before, designed this mRNA vax in 2 days, but let's inject that shit into our arm asap. Meanwhile, is it now 6 countries in Europe have now banned giving their vaccine to those under 30 yrs old because of heart related issues because of it?
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:41 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm
That site just reposted his substack account. Actually, the only reporting on this is people copying and pasting or referencing Berenson's substack. Wonder where you found it...

He has been proven to be lying about COVID and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/busi ... cines.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... accine-co/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lu-vaccin/

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... SL2N2OL174
Are you heavily invested in Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca? You carry water for them like you are being paid by them.

Alexa, who has paid the highest criminal fine in history?

We trust Johnson & Johnson when they can't even give us something as benign as baby powder without also giving people cancer from it?

Moderna has never distributed a product before, designed this mRNA vax in 2 days, but let's inject that shit into our arm asap. Meanwhile, is it now 6 countries in Europe have now banned giving their vaccine to those under 30 yrs old because of heart related issues because of it?
From the guy who cites nothing other than disreputable sources - and who is constantly reminded about that fact (rephrased as one who carries the can for idiotic, alt-right bullsh*t) - the irony appears utterly lost.

User avatar
Mori Chu
Posts: 13637
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Mori Chu »

There's no reasoning with somebody who's more scared of a little needle poke than a deadly virus that kills thousands per day.

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

I'm not in favour of banning anyone, but In2's antics are grounds enough to change my mind.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

3rdside wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:36 pm
I'm not in favour of banning anyone, but In2's antics are grounds enough to change my mind.
Smh, my antics? 😆
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

3rdside wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:22 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:41 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm
That site just reposted his substack account. Actually, the only reporting on this is people copying and pasting or referencing Berenson's substack. Wonder where you found it...

He has been proven to be lying about COVID and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/busi ... cines.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... accine-co/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lu-vaccin/

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... SL2N2OL174
Are you heavily invested in Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca? You carry water for them like you are being paid by them.

Alexa, who has paid the highest criminal fine in history?

We trust Johnson & Johnson when they can't even give us something as benign as baby powder without also giving people cancer from it?

Moderna has never distributed a product before, designed this mRNA vax in 2 days, but let's inject that shit into our arm asap. Meanwhile, is it now 6 countries in Europe have now banned giving their vaccine to those under 30 yrs old because of heart related issues because of it?
From the guy who cites nothing other than disreputable sources - and who is constantly reminded about that fact (rephrased as one who carries the can for idiotic, alt-right bullsh*t) - the irony appears utterly lost.
Buddy, I don't care about your propaganda media narrative. You know the MSM lies to you daily, right? It's time to wake up.
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:27 pm
There's no reasoning with somebody who's more scared of a little needle poke than a deadly virus that kills thousands per day.
I'm not afraid of needles, which is your strawman argument. I feel no reason to get it myself, as I have better protection than any of you. If you want it, by all means go get it as many times as you feel necessary.

BTW, I don't want to see any of you get hurt, in all seriousness. I want all of you to see what's going on before it's too late. I'm not trying to be mean, or troll, or anything like that. You are all stuck in your isolated bubble of fear, and it's not all that healthy.
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:31 pm
3rdside wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:22 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:41 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm
That site just reposted his substack account. Actually, the only reporting on this is people copying and pasting or referencing Berenson's substack. Wonder where you found it...

He has been proven to be lying about COVID and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/busi ... cines.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... accine-co/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lu-vaccin/

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... SL2N2OL174
Are you heavily invested in Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca? You carry water for them like you are being paid by them.

Alexa, who has paid the highest criminal fine in history?

We trust Johnson & Johnson when they can't even give us something as benign as baby powder without also giving people cancer from it?

Moderna has never distributed a product before, designed this mRNA vax in 2 days, but let's inject that shit into our arm asap. Meanwhile, is it now 6 countries in Europe have now banned giving their vaccine to those under 30 yrs old because of heart related issues because of it?
From the guy who cites nothing other than disreputable sources - and who is constantly reminded about that fact (rephrased as one who carries the can for idiotic, alt-right bullsh*t) - the irony appears utterly lost.
Buddy, I don't care about your propaganda media narrative. You know the MSM lies to you daily, right? It's time to wake up.
And you're going to convince me of something I already know ... by posting childish, dumb sh*t links'?

Ok.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

3rdside wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:05 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:31 pm
3rdside wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:22 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:41 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:22 pm
That site just reposted his substack account. Actually, the only reporting on this is people copying and pasting or referencing Berenson's substack. Wonder where you found it...

He has been proven to be lying about COVID and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/busi ... cines.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... accine-co/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lu-vaccin/

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact-ch ... SL2N2OL174
Are you heavily invested in Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson or AstraZeneca? You carry water for them like you are being paid by them.

Alexa, who has paid the highest criminal fine in history?

We trust Johnson & Johnson when they can't even give us something as benign as baby powder without also giving people cancer from it?

Moderna has never distributed a product before, designed this mRNA vax in 2 days, but let's inject that shit into our arm asap. Meanwhile, is it now 6 countries in Europe have now banned giving their vaccine to those under 30 yrs old because of heart related issues because of it?
From the guy who cites nothing other than disreputable sources - and who is constantly reminded about that fact (rephrased as one who carries the can for idiotic, alt-right bullsh*t) - the irony appears utterly lost.
Buddy, I don't care about your propaganda media narrative. You know the MSM lies to you daily, right? It's time to wake up.
And you're going to convince me of something I already know ... by posting childish, dumb sh*t links'?

Ok.
You attack me over and over without repercussions or even a warning. When have I attacked you? If I have, I'm sorry. I certainly didn't mean to be mean to you.
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

Good grief .. get a grip dude and take the hint - everyone is open to a different view point, so long as it's backed up by credible sources.

Your sources are idiotic and paint you in the same light (just like I never called you a paedo, I said you're behaving like one .. subtle difference lol)

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

If it was the first time, you may have had an argument, but it's been pretty consistent on your part, but I'm childish?

I'm going to do you a favor. I will only post from your approved sources for 1 month, starting today. You have to be reasonable though with your list. Deal?
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

Where did I call you childish? I said your links are childish.

Again, no one cares what you post so long it stands up to scrutiny, but rarely does it - it's your pig-headed refusal to understand why this a problem that is the problem.

User avatar
In2ition
Posts: 8070
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: Coronavirus

Post by In2ition »

You think you're bring clever and subtle, dropping hints? The truth is that your wordplay isn't hiding your character.

Are you going to get your list together or what?
Let's Go Brandon! .
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
ブランドンに行こう

User avatar
3rdside
Posts: 1373
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:59 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 3rdside »

I don't think I'm being clever, I know I'm being clever :)

Why suggest I'm blinkered in my view when I'm literally the opposite? I'm totally open minded to any ideas, however wacky they are, so long as the source is believable.

What I do have a blinkered view on is tolerance for dumb shi*tery, which is what you engage in day in day out, and when we point it out you take it as a personal attack, rather than seeing it for the dumb shi*tery that it is.

Post Reply