Coronavirus

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Indy

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Indy »

Only your biased source is insinuating that it had anything to do with it. People die all the time. Even doctors in their 50s. You thinking it is because he got a booster shot of a vaccine is just not based in reality.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Oh, you're right. No one is suffering from myocarditis or pericarditis or even die from the vax. The numbers in vaers.gov are all made up. The numbers from the Europe adverse effects are totally fabricated. The whistleblowers from the CDC that say that the numbers in vaers are actually much much higher than shown are pushing a fake narrative. All those young healthy athletes collapsing from heart attacks are just faking injuries to push a narrative. It's all a ruse. My coworker that has an enlarged heart after his vax is totally made up to. This is also not based in reality, because the government has never lied or hid things from the people or ever actively tried to hurt the citizens in the history of this country.

Thanks Indy for directing me to truth, as you are a gift, you are benevolent, know all and are all knowing.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

"All those young healthy athletes" having heart attacks? Um, this has been going on forever. Every year you find stories of the 16 year old collapsing on the basketball court or football field.

Vaers is nothing more than a message board or Amazon reviews. There is no basis in fact or verification of the reviews. I spend a lot of time in there (and the other FDA databases) for work and have for the last 20 years.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2, are you unvaccinated?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I have not seen this man's cause of death with any certainty anywhere except on anti-vaccine sites.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brun ... -1.6242359

He sounds like a great man who has done a lot of great things for the world. I would not cast aspersions without any proof.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:36 am
After getting covid last yr, having natural immunity, and being able to donate plasma.

;)
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

3rdside

Post by 3rdside »

Indy wrote:The number killed by the virus is over 5 million.

And saying this guy died after getting his booster like they are related is just another example of making shit up to push an agenda.
In the USA ..

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:14 pm
I have not seen this man's cause of death with any certainty anywhere except on anti-vaccine sites.

He sounds like a great man who has done a lot of great things for the world. I would not cast aspersions without any proof.
He died in his sleep at 52, like 2 weeks after his 3rd injection, but you're right right it could be anything and I shouldn't have cast aspersions without proof.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

3rdside wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:42 pm

And saying this guy died after getting his booster like they are related is just another example of making shit up to push an agenda.
In the USA ..
I saw a clip of Bill Maher where he was talking about a poll of what people think about covid, where 41% of Dems think that over 50% of people that get covid go to the hospital.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... decisions/

Split T

Post by Split T »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:43 pm
Superbone wrote:

He died in his sleep at 52, like 2 weeks after his 3rd injection, but you're right right it could be anything and I shouldn't have cast aspersions without proof.
People die sometimes and with millions of people taking the vaccine, there’s certainly going to be people that die just after taking the vaccine. 1 incident doesn’t mean anything. Certainly people can have a bad reaction to a vaccine, but the overwhelming majority of people are not having issues with this vaccine. Also, two weeks after the booster, the vaccine is most likely not even in his body anymore, he would have cleared it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Split T wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:56 pm
In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:

People die sometimes and with millions of people taking the vaccine, there’s certainly going to be people that die just after taking the vaccine. 1 incident doesn’t mean anything. Certainly people can have a bad reaction to a vaccine, but the overwhelming majority of people are not having issues with this vaccine. Also, two weeks after the booster, the vaccine is most likely not even in his body anymore, he would have cleared it.
Of course, an extremely small sample size of one person doesn't say anything at all. The only ones talking about side effects are those celebrities that had one, such as Jimmy Dore or Eric Clapton.

Some are looking at excess deaths with high vaccinated countries and seeing some disturbing results.

Indy

Post by Indy »

3rdside wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:42 pm

In the USA ..
The doctor was canadian.

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:39 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
After getting covid last yr, having natural immunity, and being able to donate plasma.

;)
"Pure bloods"???

Indy

Post by Indy »

And now "depopulation agenda'? Wow.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:14 pm
In2ition wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:39 pm
Mori Chu wrote:

;)
"Pure bloods"???
It's a joke, Indy. Was it not obvious?

Indy

Post by Indy »

I am surprised you would try a joke like that, because it is very Third Reich-ish. That doesn't seem like you at all.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:

Thank you for recognizing that.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:57 pm
I am surprised you would try a joke like that, because it is very Third Reich-ish. That doesn't seem like you at all.
It's not a race thing, and I'm not trying to segregate or send anyone to the furnaces. Although, I am pretty sure that many that are vaccinated and demand mandates on everyone that isn't, would be the first in line to turn on the ovens for the unvaxxed. It's a play on the unsupported and false claim that blood centers were not accepting plasma donations from vaccinated donors.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Superbone wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:14 pm
In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:

Plus, I'm like 2 weeks after my 3rd injection on top of having a heart attack earlier this year. :shock: If you don't hear from me again, you'll know why.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:57 pm
Superbone wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:14 pm
In2ition wrote:
Superbone wrote:

Plus, I'm like 2 weeks after my 3rd injection on top of having a heart attack earlier this year. :shock: If you don't hear from me again, you'll know why.
Don't let that happen to you.