The GOP / RNC

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: The GOP / RNC

Post by Mori Chu »

I think they're both toast. The brain worm story is a campaign ender. The dog kill story is a career ender.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:40 am
I think they're both toast. The brain worm story is a campaign ender. The dog kill story is a career ender.

Cracks me up that those are career enders all while trump has gotten away with rape and “grab them by the pussy” comments…. And an insurrection.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:51 am
Mori Chu wrote:

Cracks me up that those are career enders all while trump has gotten away with rape and “grab them by the pussy” comments…. And an erection.
Fixed it for you.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:51 am
Mori Chu wrote:

Cracks me up that those are career enders all while trump has gotten away with rape and “grab them by the pussy” comments…. And an insurrection.
Trump is in his own lane. There isn’t anything he could do that would cause his cult to stop worshipping him. Everyone else has to play by the normal decency rules. The more rules he breaks the more popular he becomes.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

LOL enjoy prison, Bannon.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:03 am
LOL enjoy prison, Bannon.

A DC Court of Appeals? Shocking!!!! :o :shock:
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Of course, it’s their fault he refused his subpoena. It’s their fault he stole Maga build the wall funds and got busted. Actually he blames his lawyer this time. You can blame Dems.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The entire justice system is corrupt because it is in cities!!1

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Hunter Biden also refused his subpoena, but but but MAGA. Give me a freakin break. If Dems didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Throw him in jail. I’m all for it.

Bannon has already been tried and convicted of a scam to milk Maga supporters out of their money pretending to build Trumps wall. Suckers! And then Trump, who you would think would be really really pissed off that Bannon was stealing from Trumps supporters instead pardons him and not Cohen, the guy who went to prison for taking a bullet for him in the Stormy Daniels affair.

Aren’t you upset at all that Bannon stole money from Maga supporters, pretending to care about the wall? It doesn’t bother you at all that Trump pardoned him for that?

Hunter had a gun after being a drug addict and that isn’t allowed. That’s his big scandal. Hunter refused his subpoena. Put him in jail for contempt.

Bannon embezzled money in scam to steal from Trump supporters and then refused to testify about his role in trying to overturn Democracy in America.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Is Bannon a favorite of yours, In2? Just curious.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It's incredibly silly to think that Hunter's Big Scandal is the gun charge. It's just one of 451 documented crimes.

Here you go: https://bidenreport.com/#p=1

Since no one has gone to jail for refusing the subpoena before, of course it has to be Bannon and Navaro, because that's "JUSTICE" in the hypocrit Dem's eyes.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:48 am
Is Bannon a favorite of yours, In2? Just curious.
No, but I don't think this is justice. It's clearly political persecution, and I'm not for injustice, which is a favorite of some. What comes around, goes around. It's great to think you are above it all and arrogant about it, but don't come here crying about injustice when it smacks the Dems in the face.

Today’s ruling by the DC Circuit on Steve Bannon’s claim of executive privilege is both shameful and predictable, as the DC courts are filled with partisans and cowards.

We’ve had constitutional executive privilege for 250 years, going back to George Washington.

So Presidents can get candid advice from their presidential advisors (both inside and outside of government( without fear they will get hauled before Congress—and especially not get thrown in prison.

Yet Peter Navarro, President Trump’s White House trade director, is currently sitting in federal prison.

And the DC Circuit just approved the imprisonment of Steve Bannon, one of President Trump’s top outside presidential advisors.

Constitutional executive privilege is bedrock to the functioning of the presidency. Courts must not allow partisan prosecutors to ignore it or disregard it simply because someone didn’t check the right box or fill out the right form.

The destruction of constitutional executive privilege—by Biden, his Justice Department, House Democrats, and these DC judges—to get Trump is short-sighted and highly destructive to the presidency.

Especially as they ignore Biden’s blatant foreign corruption and Hunter’s own blatant contempt of Congress.

Truly shameful.

Biden (and Obama) White House officials must understand they are now fair targets under a Trump 47 Justice Department.

Are law clerks and other key advisors to judges?

The Supreme Court—shamefully and cowardly—declined to step in before Biden sent Peter Navarro to prison.

Apparently, constitutional lifetime tenure and pay protection isn’t enough for the justices to find their backbones—and protect the presidency, and thus our country, from this destruction.

When the federal courts lose their legitimacy, they must lose their funding.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Hunter Biden was charged with 451 crimes? I had no idea. I heard he didn’t pay taxes, got busted and then paid the money back. I heard he had a gun illegally because he was a drug user and is being charged for that. There are 400+ more crimes he was charged with? I say let the law take its course. If he’s guilty charge him.

Are all the judges, prosecutors, jury and everyone in their families partisan Trump people who have teamed up to illegally and unconstitutionally charge Hunter Biden in a terrible witch hunt? Of course not. But anyone having anything to do with Trumps multiple trials is partisan Biden people who have teamed up to illegally and unconstitutionally charge Trump in a terrible witch hunt.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Bye bye to Rudy.

TOO

Post by TOO »

LOL

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Look at this ad for a Missouri GOP politician. She says, "Don't be weak and gay, stay f---ing hard." It's 2024, guys.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:50 am
Look at this ad for a Missouri GOP politician. She says, "Don't be weak and gay, stay f---ing hard." It's 2024, guys.

It's obvious that women like MTG walked so this pompous chick can run, literally. smh.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Hope she gets hit by a big gay bus.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'm going to put this under the GOP/RNC thread. A number of random drug busts happen all over the world each day, so I don't know why this would be news worthy to post.