The GOP / RNC

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: The GOP / RNC

Post by In2ition »

Reps are just broken up about Ken Buck retiring, like Dems are sad about Kristen Sinema dropping out.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I'm glad their are a few in congress with morals. Too bad it's a very small minority.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Embarrassing capitulation.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Don't forget to cup the balls Mitch.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

TOO wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:46 am
Don't forget to cup the balls Mitch.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Nothing he says means anything to me.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I enjoy how Trump can literally trash these guys' wives, like calling Mitch's wife "Coco Chau" and calling Ted Cruz's wife ugly (and calling his dad the Zodiac killer, lol) and they still bend over and take it from him.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Speaking of McConnell, did you see that his sister-in-law died recently when her Tesla backed into a lake? I didn't think much of it at the time, other than think how awful for the family, and "jeez what the hell, Tesla?". Now the police have opened up a criminal investigation on it.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:35 am
Speaking of McConnell, did you see that his sister-in-law died recently when her Tesla backed into a lake? I didn't think much of it at the time, other than think how awful for the family, and "jeez what the hell, Tesla?". Now the police have opened up a criminal investigation on it.
You really want to set your conspiracy brain on fire? Go look up videos of people hacking cars and how hackers can take control of a vehicles steering and acceleration.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:51 am
In2ition wrote:
You really want to set your conspiracy brain on fire? Go look up videos of people hacking cars and how hackers can take control of a vehicles steering and acceleration.

I'd like to say, "And that's why I drive a 2000 Buick LeSabre", but that wouldn't be true, haha.

There are conspiracies of people killed because their car was hacked. How do you prove that though?

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:14 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:51 am
In2ition wrote:

I'd like to say, "And that's why I drive a 2000 Buick LeSabre", but that wouldn't be true, haha.

There are conspiracies of people killed because their car was hacked. How do you prove that though?
Good question

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Oops.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:41 pm
Oops.

That's not an oops. That's f'd up.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I wonder how much money Maga has sent Trump in donations in the past 8 years? All these people struggling to get by in Biden’s awful economy keep sending billionaire Trump more money and even that isn’t enough to keep Trump afloat. In steps Trumps daughter in law to co chair the RNC. Now we know where Trump is going to get his money to pay his legal bills. The Republican Party will pay for it. Or should I say Republicans across the nation whether they like Trump or not are going to be donating to Trumps legal fund to help him maintain his billionaire lifestyle.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Uh oh.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Who picked this weirdo?
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I watched it. A reporter dug into the senator’s story and found that the story of the girl who was sex trafficked was true. Most of the rest of the senator’s story is false.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It still blows my mind that the GOP openly appoints Trump's sons (+ son in law) and daughters (+ daughter in law) to important governmental positions where they directly work to route money to the Trump family, and yet they have the balls to accuse the Bidens of being a "crime family" and taking dirty money. Now the RNC itself is run by Trump's family, and they're sure to start funnelling RNC money to help pay Trump's legal bills. The Republican party has hollowed out and become simply an extension of the Trump family machine.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TOO wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:31 am
Who picked this weirdo?
F'd up bigly.
"Be Legendary."