The GOP / RNC

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: The GOP / RNC

Post by Nodack »

And so it begins…again.

Tucker Carlson Already Pushing Stolen Election Conspiracy Theories About 2024
https://www.mediaite.com/news/tucker-ca ... bout-2024/

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:18 pm
And so it begins…again.

Tucker Carlson Already Pushing Stolen Election Conspiracy Theories About 2024
https://www.mediaite.com/news/tucker-ca ... bout-2024/
Are you surprised?
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Not in the slightest.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This was interesting. Trying to count how many times he "stutters". What number do you guys have here? It's lifelong, right?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It seems like you aren't demonstrating much understanding of how long-term conditions and disabilities work. He spent years working to manage his stuttering and verbal difficulties. Sure, it's easier to hold it back when you're a younger man. It probably comes out more now that he's older. I don't really get your point. Are you saying he's faking it? That he made it up as an excuse to hide dementia or senility?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:16 am
It seems like you aren't demonstrating much understanding of how long-term conditions and disabilities work. He spent years working to manage his stuttering and verbal difficulties. Sure, it's easier to hold it back when you're a younger man. It probably comes out more now that he's older. I don't really get your point. Are you saying he's faking it? That he made it up as an excuse to hide dementia or senility?
I'm not saying he's faking it. I'm saying that he's very much compromised cognitively, and I'm saying that the whole story about him fighting his "life-long stuttering" was a tactic to fool people and make him into a sympathic character and somehow a victim, while he denegrates half the country every chance he gets. He's not this kind old man that you think he is. A kind old man doesn't put his son into situations that would tempt his addictions over and over. A kind old man doesn't tell everyone in the WH how great his sex life is at every possible moment. Does a kind old man purposefully not acknowledge his granddaughter, until he got called out by the press? Does a kind old man look at his watch repeatedly while the bodies of slain US Military are being brought back home? Give me a break.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Zzzzzzzzzzz

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:38 am
Zzzzzzzzzzz
I should have said "disowned his own granddaughter", but I don't expect you to be moved by that.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I am not going to be moved by the countless stories you are going to post depicting Biden as a person we should never vote for.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:06 pm
I am not going to be moved by the countless stories you are going to post depicting Biden as a person we should never vote for.
I know. It's fine.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I won’t vote for any Republican probably ever because they represent evil to me.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

On the surface, this is just dumb and juvenile. But I don't like setting up situations where people are encouraged to physically attack others whose views they disagree with, even in dummy form.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Who said Chuck E Cheese was dead?
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:20 pm
I won’t vote for any Republican probably ever because they represent evil to me.
Trump has single-handedly ruined the Republican party. I never had such a negative impression of them before Trump. It is quite incredible how he has turned them into the party of liars. And then he can insult their person and their significant others and yet they will still support him. Pretty amazing feat. If that's not a cult, I don't know what is.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:44 pm
On the surface, this is just dumb and juvenile. But I don't like setting up situations where people are encouraged to physically attack others whose views they disagree with, even in dummy form.

Who didn't want to punch Bozo the clown?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:20 pm
But you support the party that was for slavery, eugenics of the black population started by Margaret Sanger who also started Planned Parenthood and is why most of the facilities are in the inner city(dirty little secret), started the KKK, and opposed Civil Rights. And, you think that the parties flipped, but they still had Robert Byrd, who was a grand cyclops of the KKK, who filibustered the Civil Rights Act and also mentor to Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

All perception comes down to point of view.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump is pure evil. You can point out every bad Democrat in history and it won’t make Trump any less evil.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Interesting.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

This was great.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump has completed his takeover of the Republican Party. His daughter is now the Co-chair of the RNC and they have begun a purge of Republicans who aren’t completely on board the Maga train.

Bloodbath at RNC: Trump team slashes staff at committee
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/1 ... e-00146368
In a letter to some political and data staff, Sean Cairncross, the RNC’s new chief operating officer, said that the new committee leadership was “in the process of evaluating the organization and staff to ensure the building is aligned” with its vision.