NYT bombshell article about Trump's taxes and finances

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: NYT bombshell article about Trump's taxes and finances

Post by Nodack »

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09 ... oil-mounts

As the Times story lit up cable news and Twitter, news broke that Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale had been taken into custody outside his Ft. Lauderdale home and hospitalized after threatening to commit suicide and allegedly beating his wife days prior. Police body camera footage showing an officer brutally tackling a shirtless, 6’8” Parscale to the pavement instantly became a visual metaphor for the chaos engulfing the Trump campaign.

Parscale’s public meltdown happened while he is reportedly under investigation for stealing from the Trump campaign and the RNC. According to the source close to the campaign, the Trump family is worried that Parscale could turn on them and cooperate with law enforcement about possible campaign finance violations. “The family is worried Brad will start talking,” the source said.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

If this were Russia, Brad Parscale would've shot himself in the back of the head by now.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:32 pm
If this were Russia, Brad Parscale would've shot himself in the back of the head by now.
No, he would have fallen out of a window in a very tall building.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:52 pm
You can and I will.

https://my.arizona.vote/PortalList.aspx
How much time do you have to fix it if your vote is disputed because of a signature mis-match or some other reason?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I have no idea. I have never had a problem before. Voting in person this year sounds a little scary and Covid is the least of the worries. Trump ordered “his” people to hang out at polling places and watch for fraud? It sounds more like “his” people will be there to intimidate people.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:06 am
I have no idea. I have never had a problem before. Voting in person this year sounds a little scary and Covid is the least of the worries. Trump ordered “his” people to hang out at polling places and watch for fraud? It sounds more like “his” people will be there to intimidate people.
Right; the plan is, delegitimize and try to throw out mail-in ballots, and put gangs and goons around polling places to scare away brown folks from voting in-person.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Anybody in line speaking a language other than English will be posted to the internet as proof that illegals are voting. That being said, I fully support it as a way to troll the “watchers,” especially if you know Klingon.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Or Dothraki.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

qaStaH nuq jay’

Indy

Post by Indy »

Qapla'