2020 Election Thread

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: 2020 Election Thread

Post by In2ition »

This is F'n crazy. I would never approve of this type of behavior in any way.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

This is F'n crazy. I would never approve of this type of behavior in any way.

Trump does. He started it and loves it. He told them to come today and hold a “Wild Protest” and they did. He held a rally rhis morning to fire them all up. This isn’t going to end well. They won’t allow Trump supporters to hold the Capital very long. One person has been shot so far. I saw a woman being rolled out on a gurney who was bleeding from the neck area. Once nightfall happens violence starts.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

The National Guard teargassed and cleared people out for less.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

This is bullshit. All these fascist losers need to be arrested and prosecuted. Including the politicians.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

They have found an improvised bomb inside the Capital. The Republican party died today.

Indy

Post by Indy »

ShelC wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:30 pm
Is anyone really surprised by this?
No. This is exactly what Trump has been asking his supporters to do.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:59 pm
This is bullshit. All these fascist losers need to be arrested and prosecuted. Including the politicians.
ESPECIALLY the politicians.

Indy

Post by Indy »

I came here to post Trump's tweet. JFC. I am not going to share that. He is still inciting violence.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

He's such a victimized baby. He's asking them to stand down but then he wraps it in "this election is stolen". He's promoting their cause while telling them to stand down. What a POS and what a ridiculous statement. He needs to be gone NOW. Get him out of power NOW.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Indy

Post by Indy »

If I am an adversary of America, I am going to do everything I can to infiltrate (electronically or by other methods) this government in the next 2 weeks.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

Does he need to be removed yet or nah?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

ShelC wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:27 pm
Does he need to be removed yet or nah?
He should have been removed months ago. That question shouldn't even be asked.

Indy

Post by Indy »

If Trump had won and these were BLM people trying to bust into the Capitol, they would have been shot and gassed and beat.

Indy

Post by Indy »

I know Trump is most responsible for what is happening, but people like Cruz and Gosar and Biggs and Hawley are responsible too.

BKinSJC

Post by BKinSJC »

To paraphrase the video: "THIS WAS STOLEN FROM US, MASSIVE FRAUD, IT'S THE WORST THING EVER....but oh by the way, I guess you protesters should go home."

He has no connection with reality. None.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm
If Trump had won and these were BLM people trying to bust into the Capitol, they would have been shot and gassed and beat.

"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:40 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm

That guy with the fucking horns is a Trump supporter that went to BLM protests as a counter protestor. Are you fucking kidding me In2ition right now?! Are you really trying to claim these are antifa and BLM protestors parading as Trump supporters?

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Big fucking deal. Shall we go through the reel of tweets and media clips of elected officials inciting this kind of behavior?
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.