2020 Election Thread

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: 2020 Election Thread

Post by In2ition »

Trials are still happening about the 2020 Election in regard to the machines. This doesn't sound very secure.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:21 am
Trials are still happening about the 2020 Election in regard to the machines. This doesn't sound very secure.
There was a hand count in Georgia that confirmed the results.

And from your link:
While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections, without more precautions and mitigations, there is a serious risk that they will be exploited in the future.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:07 pm
In2ition wrote:

And from your link:
While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections, without more precautions and mitigations, there is a serious risk that they will be exploited in the future.
Do they hand count the entire state count, all county precincts or selected?

There will be more to come.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:32 pm
JeremyG wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:07 pm
In2ition wrote:

And from your link:
Do they hand count the entire state count, all county precincts or selected?

There will be more to come.
They recounted every single ballot in the entire state of Georgia by hand in November 2020: https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 7fea581a09

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

There will be more coming, guys. Catturd and Q told me so! :)

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This shit is not over. No need to lower yourself to mocking, Mori.

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

I don’t believe there was fraud, but I agree that Mori’s post was super duper immature.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I was just making a joke, so I put a smiley face. I apologize for teasing. I do think vague statements like "this is not over" and "it'll all come out soon!" sound unhinged, conspiratorial, and silly to me, worthy of derision. But I will try to do better about not being so mocking.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I get it. I hear all that evidence against Hillary in Benghazi is due out soon. Might as well make it an even 10 investigations against her. Then again she isn’t running for President anymore so they have moved onto Hunter Biden because Joe is running again.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:10 am
I was just making a joke, so I put a smiley face. I apologize for teasing. I do think vague statements like "this is not over" and "it'll all come out soon!" sound unhinged, conspiratorial, and silly to me, worthy of derision. But I will try to do better about not being so mocking.
It's not unhinged or conspiratorial. I'm just making a matter of fact statement that the court decisions on 2020 are not finished and there will be more, not just this one in Georgia.

Normally, I wouldn't care if you guys teased me. But, I'm trying hard to not reciprocate in kind, as it's not exactly appreciated when it goes the other direction.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:20 pm
I get it. I hear all that evidence against Hillary in Benghazi is due out soon. Might as well make it an even 10 investigations against her. Then again she isn’t running for President anymore so they have moved onto Hunter Biden because Joe is running again.
As no one is bringing up Hillary in Benghazi, what's your point other than needling?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:24 pm
Nodack wrote:
As no one is bringing up Hillary in Benghazi, what's your point other than needling?
I made my point. Nobody cares about investigating Hillary anymore because she isn’t running for President. The only reason anyone gives a rats ass about Hunter Biden is because his dad is running for President and they think that’s their best way of hurting him.

If Biden dropped out of the race and Newsom became the candidate the GOP would drop all the Hunter stuff and immediately go after Newsom instead.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:35 pm
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:
I made my point. Nobody cares about investigating Hillary anymore because she isn’t running for President. The only reason anyone gives a rats ass about Hunter Biden is because his dad is running for President and they think that’s their best way of hurting him.
You're right, no one really cares about Hunter, but for the fact that it seemed that he was going to get away with 459 documented crimes and there is a display of double standard people are held to, depending on what party they are a member of or status they have. I feel for Hunter, because I think it was his cry for help to get away from his dad that was making him do things for him. Many of these serious crimes implicate Joe and others. It was totally ignored by the last House, as of course. It was buried by the FBI, as of course. Just the double standard that it shows in the DC swamp.

But I'm sure you know that and don't care, because of course.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:35 pm
In2ition wrote:
Nodack wrote:
If Biden dropped out of the race and Newsom became the candidate the GOP would drop all the Hunter stuff and immediately go after Newsom instead.
I don't think this is true anymore. I think they would continue to pursue it.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In case anyone wasn’t aware, “Catturd” is an actual poster who is a popular Trumper on X, with over 2 million followers: https://x.com/catturd2

So Mori wasn’t just throwing that out there gratuitously. :P

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Not surprising, as many organized prior to war game it out too.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I certainly won't click on or read anything from Gateway Pundit.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Everytime I see a new post here I'm thinking we're finally getting that evidence... Damn you guys!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

As usual, these guys are full of shit.