Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: Trump 2024

Post by Nodack »

Todays messages from Maga.

It's Lara Trump with a question for you.

Who are your 3 FAVORITE Republicans Vice Presidential candidates?

Take our poll: https://t.gopsecure.com/qTfZe8uqMVf
Reply Stop to Stop

Fine, leave your 13X Match.

Take this 14X instead!

We can't take any more bad news.

Accept your 14X Match and help us save the House!

Accept NOW >> https://t.gopsecure.com/JozJJnw0IPc
Reply Stop to Stop

Fine, leave your 13X Match.

Take this 14X instead!

We can't take any more bad news.

Accept your 14X Match and help us save the House!

Accept NOW >> https://t.gopsecure.com/HpjD2o74C9
Reply Stop to Stop

STATEMENT FROM DONALD TRUMP: Hello!

I will always love you…

Please read the letter I wrote last night: https://t.gopsecure.com/5ASelzacyFf
Reply Stop to Stop

Kellyanne Conway here! I have a favor to ask…

Please take a minute to pledge your support ASAP for President Trump in November.

RESPOND NOW: https://t.gopsecure.com/twdhVsEPaFc
Reply Stop to Stop

Farewell, Ted Cruz.

Our hearts sank…

We prayed we were wrong, Patriot.

But if you don't already know, here's what happened: https://t.gopsecure.com/pmUhf24UzXc
Reply Stop to Stop

This is RNC Co-Chair Lara Trump.

President Trump's presumptive victory in the GOP Primary has given our Party unstoppable momentum heading into November.

Now, I'm calling on the most loyal Patriots in the Republican Party to help us seize this opportunity and post a MASSIVE number for the Chairman's First Deadline Goal. >> https://t.gopsecure.com/xVkAfqT4Lkk

Winning in November won't be easy, and we're counting on the support of every loyal Trump Patriot to ensure we have the resources to beat the Democrats up and down the ballot.

That's why I'm offering you a 1000% Impact Offer when you contribute any amount towards our Chairman's First Deadline Goal.

Take advantage of your special offer IMMEDIATELY: https://t.gopsecure.com/xVkAfqT4Lkk
Reply Stop to Stop
Last edited by Nodack on Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

What's your number? I'll send you the ones I'm getting too.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

You get them too?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Unfortunately.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

If Joe Biden sent me a text saying “I will always love you.” I would think he has lost it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Because he's not that affectionate or you know he actually hates you? j/k

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Because no sane person I have never met would text me “I will always love you.”

Biden would say something like, “Hey buddy, we sure could use your help in the next election. Every dollar counts.”

I will always loves you sounds like he thinks he’s Jesus or something or secretly in love with me. Either way it’s not right.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Haha.

Biden would say something like, "Listen Jack, my family could sure use your money, you dog faced pony soldier, or you ain't black!"

TOO

Post by TOO »

What would Cornpop do?
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm
Haha.

Biden would say something like, "Listen Jack, my family could sure use your money, you dog faced pony soldier, or you ain't black!"
Haha!

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Two thumbs up by me. True Democracy. You get a judge. Who that is is random on purpose.

Federal courts move against ‘judge-shopping’
The new policy is aimed at combating litigants’ attempts to direct their cases to specific judges.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/1 ... g-00146594
A litigation tactic that has helped fuel a series of conservative victories in cases ranging from abortion to immigration to gun rights suffered a setback Tuesday after the federal judiciary’s policymaking body said it will require federal courts to take steps to combat so-called judge-shopping.

The move is aimed at reining in a growing practice of lawyers and interest groups — and even states — trying to guarantee that the lawsuits they file wind up in front of a judge they expect to be friendly to their arguments.

Liberal critics have howled with outrage in recent years as cases seeking to knock a key abortion drug off the market, to challenge Biden administration immigration policies and to nullify gun-safety regulations have all been filed in federal judicial divisions where conservatives knew the case was certain or highly likely to be assigned to particular staunchly conservative judges.

Now, judges themselves have moved to crack down on that tactic by adopting a new policy that mandates that all federal suits aimed at invalidating a national policy or statute or a state law or executive order be randomly assigned among judges throughout the judicial district where the case is filed.

“I’m really proud that we did this,” 6th Circuit Chief Judge Jeffrey Sutton said of the action taken Tuesday by the Judicial Conference of the United States, which sets policies for the federal judiciary.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It's really staggering the number of people who worked closely with Trump who now say he's dangerous and won't support or endorse him. Unprecedented. (Because he is unqualified and dangerous.)

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Tell me more about the corrupt Biden crime family.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:04 am
Tell me more about the corrupt Biden crime family.

He was a real-estate businessman before Trump was President. Are these deals for influence and to get access to Trump?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump just straight up has his own insurrection anthem now. The normalization of treasonous political violence (and the pardoning of those who commit it).

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I mean, come on. The guy is literally promising a "bloodbath" if he loses. How else can you interpret this, other than a promise to encourage political violence?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:39 pm
I mean, come on. The guy is literally promising a "bloodbath" if he loses. How else can you interpret this, other than a promise to encourage political violence?

I knew you were going to put a dishonestly edited clip here.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:49 pm
Mori Chu wrote:

Umm that added exactly zero helpful context.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:24 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:49 pm
Mori Chu wrote:

Umm that added exactly zero helpful context.
Idk what to tell you, but the context was the auto industry and the economy because of it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »