Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Indy

Re: Trump 2024

Post by Indy »

I apologize, In2. I thought you said Fang Fang worked for Feinstein. I will edit my post.

Also, what do you think should happen to people that alert the FBI because they are worried someone they work with might be a spy?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Apology accepted. Next time, can you just point out where I am incorrect?

I'm not out here consciously spreading lies, nor am I a serial liar, which you alluded to. Tbh, I think that lying tears at you soul and the guilt of lying can even manifest into your own physical health. I do my very best be truthful all the time.

I'm not sure about your question. I wouldn't think you would do anything to a person that came forward and said that they think the person they are working with is a spy. It's like a whistle blower, there should be protections. Now, what does that have to do with Swalwell or Feinstein? Neither knew or came forward to out the spy, and had to be informed by the FBI after the fact, as far as I can tell from all the stories I've read about each case.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

Ah, so if you think someone is a spy and tell people about it, you are protected. But if someone else reports them as a potential spy and the FBI tells you that, you should be punished?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:44 pm
Ah, so if you think someone is a spy and tell people about it, you are protected. But if someone else reports them as a potential spy and the FBI tells you that, you should be punished?
I didn't say that.

Do you think that this makes them entirely innocent? No way that they could possibly be compromised in any way. Yay! Let's put Swalwell on the Intelligence Committee, because he would never be compromised or honeypotted.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:54 pm
Indy wrote:
I didn't say that.

Do you think that this makes them entirely innocent? No way that they could possibly be compromised in any way. Yay! Let's put Swalwell on the Intelligence Committee, because he would never be compromised or honeypotted.
You lamented that "nothing happened to" him. I guess I read into that too much. You must have meant nothing good happened to him.

And who said anything about guilt or innocence. Isn't that for a jury to decide? Or a prosecutor from the FBI to bring charges? They say he completely cooperated as soon as they provided their defensive briefing.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:17 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:54 pm
Indy wrote:
I didn't say that.

You lamented that "nothing happened to" him. I guess I read into that too much. You must have meant nothing good happened to him.

And who said anything about guilt or innocence. Isn't that for a jury to decide? Or a prosecutor from the FBI to bring charges? They say he completely cooperated as soon as they provided their defensive briefing.
What was the bad that happened to him? He was never removed from the intelligence committee. It makes no sense that he wasn't removed and put onto a lesser committee, except he's one of Pelosi's lackeys.

Idk what you do, but if you are given highly sensitive & classified material, and you were infiltrated by a Chinese spy, do you think your job would keep you in that classified loop? Seems suspect to me.

Indy

Post by Indy »

You are proving my point. You said you didn't say he should be punished, then ask why nothing bad happened to him. The FBI said he did nothing wrong and followed protocols. Just because someone tried to get classified information from him doesn't make him compromised or "infiltrated" like you said.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:17 pm
You are proving my point. You said you didn't say he should be punished, then ask why nothing bad happened to him. The FBI said he did nothing wrong and followed protocols. Just because someone tried to get classified information from him doesn't make him compromised or "infiltrated" like you said.
I asked what bad happened to him?

I don't recall saying I didn't think Swalwell in particular shouldn’t be punished. It felt like he was rewarded by staying on the Intelligence Committee.

Indy

Post by Indy »

He was rewarded by not being punished?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Cool, so Hunter Biden is a bad guy right, and this is okay?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:53 am
Cool, so Hunter Biden is a bad guy right, and this is okay?

Who are you debating with? Has anyone here defended this that I missed? How much is the Big Guy getting in this deal?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:18 pm
He was rewarded by not being punished?
"You lamented that "nothing happened to" him. I guess I read into that too much. You must have meant nothing good happened to him." - Indy

Once again, what bad happened to him?

Indy

Post by Indy »

OK, maybe we need to start over here. You are the one that said nothing bad happened to him. I am asking you, why do you think something bad should happen to him?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:25 am
OK, maybe we need to start over here. You are the one that said nothing bad happened to him. I am asking you, why do you think something bad should happen to him?
This needs clarification. I said, "Nothing happened to him", which means nothing good or bad happened to him. Once again, I do not think he should be on one of the most important committees, which deals with classified material every day. I think you lose a little bit of trust in people that have been infiltrated by known spies. Whether he did anything wrong or not, the level of trust and perception that something "could" have happened is there and could be there forever. Moving him to a less sensitive committee doesn't sound unreasonable. Why is it so important to have Swalwell on this committee?

There is a saying that, "It takes 10 attaboys to make up for 1 oh shit." Imo, he needs to build back up his trust.

Indy

Post by Indy »

So he should be punished because a foreign agency tried to get classified info from him? That literally happens every day.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Tribal warfare part XXIV.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

LOL, he walks around Maro Lago in a Polo shirt that says he’s President Donald Trump.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:19 am
LOL, he walks around Maro Lago in a Polo shirt that says he’s President Donald Trump.
Ha! I was just marveling at the same thing. This guy is unbelievable.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump sent out his Easter well wishes today.

"Happy Easter to all including the Radical Left Maniacs who are doing everything possible to destroy our Country. May they not succeed, but let them, nevertheless, be happy, healthy, wealthy, and well!" he said.