Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: Trump 2024

Post by Nodack »

It was obvious to anyone with a brain a long time ago that Trump was a horrible human that only cares about himself.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I agreed with you the first time.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

(name a dictator) "I got along with him great!"

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It should be noted that Trump is currently running away with the GOP primary nomination according to most polls. Folks who think DeSantis is going to dethrone him, well, that isn't what the voters are indicating so far.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

DeSantis got a huge bump in ratings after he won Florida. He was polling better than Trump at that point. I thought it was because he was a more rational not so crazy alternative to Trump. Then IMO he got full of himself and decided to be Trump light and started a bunch of BS moves hat he thought Maga would like. He upped his war against LGBT, Illegal aliens and Woke. He was part of that scam of handing illegals a pamphlet telling them they were being relocated to a great place with jobs and housing and all they had to do was get on the bus. Then they were sent to Martha’s Vineyard and dumped off. Then Disney was forced to take a stand on the LGBT war and they came out supporting LGBT and that’s when DeSantis declared war on Disney and did everything he could to hurt them. He took over public schools by putting his people in charge and they have been attacking anything and everything LGBT.

It was clear to me DeSantis was trying to win over the Maga crowd. Since all his antics his polling numbers have taken a nose dive. Make of that what you will. Trump has declared his run for President again and clearly leads in polls. Trump hasn’t toned his BS down. He’s doubled down on it. There is no making sense of the Maga crowd.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

IT'S OFFICIAL! WE HAVE AN INDICTMENT!!!!

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Should we create a new thread for the indictment?!?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Yeah, probably. Let's do it.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This seems relevant.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Judge sends Dominion lawsuit against Fox News to trial
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/3 ... l-00090034

It is “CRYSTAL clear” that Fox aired false statements about the voting company after the 2020 election, the judge wrote.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Lol

Trump sues former attorney Michael Cohen for $500 million
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... 00-million
Former President Trump is suing his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen for more than $500 million, alleging a breach of his attorney-client relationship, unjust enrichment, and more, Fox News Digital has learned.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Lol wow. Trump asks judge to delay E. Jean Carroll rape trial for "cooling off." Yeah, sure.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Nodack wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:26 am
Lol

Trump sues former attorney Michael Cohen for $500 million
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... 00-million
Former President Trump is suing his ex-lawyer Michael Cohen for more than $500 million, alleging a breach of his attorney-client relationship, unjust enrichment, and more, Fox News Digital has learned.
This seems like witness intimidation.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:31 pm
Lol wow. Trump asks judge to delay E. Jean Carroll rape trial for "cooling off." Yeah, sure.

He does have a lot on his plate. So many crimes he is being accused of. It must be hard for him to keep them all straight.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This seems relevant.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I’m wonder what the average MAGA cult member thinks about all of this. Trumps election team have already testified that they didn’t believe any of his BS conspiracy theories. FOX News hosts have already shown in their texts that they didn’t believe any of Trumps BS conspiracy theories. The House investigated this extensively and proved it was all BS. Any entity that has any official connection with the elections has said Trumps claims are BS.

The multiple conspiracy theories surrounding the election revolves around Trump spewing random BS out of his mouth and nothing more. I wonder how hard it is for the MAGA cult to keep faith in Trump. It seems from their end that only Trump is telling the truth and EVERYONE else on planet earth is lying and was involved in a giant conspiracy against him.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:07 am
The multiple conspiracy theories surrounding the election revolves around Trump spewing random BS out of his mouth and nothing more. I wonder how hard it is for the MAGA cult to keep faith in Trump. It seems from their end that only Trump is telling the truth and EVERYONE else on planet earth is lying and was involved in a giant conspiracy against him.
At least 80 million people are conspiring against him, but ain’t no way 80 million people voted against him.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
I’m wonder what the average MAGA cult member thinks about all of this. Trumps election team have already testified that they didn’t believe any of his BS conspiracy theories. FOX News hosts have already shown in their texts that they didn’t believe any of Trumps BS conspiracy theories. The House investigated this extensively and proved it was all BS. Any entity that has any official connection with the elections has said Trumps claims are BS.

I've wondered the same thing, but then again I tried talking to all of my Trumpian friends with "Facts" and they still didn't believe them. Everytime some new bombshell came out I'd think "this is the one"... Yet, it didn't matter. I think some people view their loyalty as more important than the "facts". Pretty sure those are the same types of people Hitler endured.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:26 pm
Nodack wrote:

I've wondered the same thing, but then again I tried talking to all of my Trumpian friends with "Facts" and they still didn't believe them. Everytime some new bombshell came out I'd think "this is the one"... Yet, it didn't matter. I think some people view their loyalty as more important than the "facts". Pretty sure those are the same types of people Hitler endured.
And Trump totally preys on their loyalty and likes to question other people’s loyalty to shame them into towing the company line. I got an official mail from Trump a few years ago telling me I was one of his most loyal followers and he gave me an official card saying so that I could put in my wallet and show other people how loyal I was. I remember bringing it up here. Don’t ask me how I made that list. I thought it was hilarious.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:29 pm
Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:26 pm
Nodack wrote:

And Trump totally preys on their loyalty and likes to question other people’s loyalty to shame them into towing the company line. I got an official mail from Trump a few years ago telling me I was one of his most loyal followers and he gave me an official card saying so that I could put in my wallet and show other people how loyal I was. I remember bringing it up here. Don’t ask me how I made that list. I thought it was hilarious.
Lol…. That’s pretty funny. I’d be getting all kinds of mileage out of that one.