Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: Trump 2024

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:34 pm
Trump mocks people's disabilities. Because he is an asshole.

The lifelong stutter story feels like is completely made up to try to make out Joe as some type of sympathetic character. Is there any evidence that he had this stutter in his time in the Senate? I can't recall any speech when he was young that he had this "lifelong" stutter.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It has been known for years that stuttering is something Biden struggled mightily with when he was young, and he has worked for years to overcome it.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/arti ... -politics/

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

George Stephanopolous asks GOP Nancy Mace how she, as a survivor of rape herself, can support Donald Trump who has been found liable in court of committing sexual assault. Her response: "You're trying to shame me!" Sexual assaulters are great! We love them here in the GOP!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:36 am
It has been known for years that stuttering is something Biden struggled mightily with when he was young, and he has worked for years to overcome it.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/arti ... -politics/
Thank you for bringing to light where the lifelong stutter narrative started to dismiss and hide his cognitive decline
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

One dictator doing an ad for another aspiring one.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You think the President of El Salvador is a dictator, so I cant take this demagoguery seriously.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trumps idols are all authoritarians. From the non Maga view it’s pretty freaking obvious. From the Maga view just agree with Trump.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:46 pm
You think the President of El Salvador is a dictator, so I cant take this demagoguery seriously.
I don't think I have ever spoken one word about El Salvador on this forum. I don't know much about its President or whether he is a dictator.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Donald Trump got mentioned during the Oscars last night. He was insulting the host, Jimmy Kimmel, in his tweets/"truths", and Kimmel actually read one of them to the live crowd, lol.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'm sure he got booed for reading it, right? Lots of Trump fans in Hollywood, right?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I (Sue) just got a message from Lara Trump.

This is RNC Co-Chair Lara Trump.

President Trump's presumptive victory in the GOP Primary has given our Party unstoppable momentum heading into November.

Now, I'm calling on the most loyal Patriots in the Republican Party to help us seize this opportunity and post a MASSIVE number for the Chairman's First Deadline Goal. >> https://m.conservhelp.com/AH0btCaan5j

Winning in November won't be easy, and we're counting on the support of every loyal Trump Patriot to ensure we have the resources to beat the Democrats up and down the ballot.

That's why I'm offering you a 1000% Impact
Offer when you contribute any amount towards our Chairman's First Deadline Goal.

Take advantage of your special offer IMMEDIATELY: https://m.conservhelp.com/AH0btCaan5j
Reply Stop to Stop

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Just think of it. If I donate some money to Trump it will have a 1000% impact. How could I possibly miss that opportunity?

TOO

Post by TOO »

"Trump Patriot" not Republican, but Trump cult member.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:51 am
Just think of it. If I donate some money to Trump it will have a 1000% impact. How could I possibly miss that opportunity?
SO. MUCH. IMPACT.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Establishment Republicans represent a very small minority of overall Republicans, probably about 3% or less. So should establishment Republicans be the ones that represent the party?

TOO

Post by TOO »

Imagine referring to yourself under another man's name. Lmao. Cult members.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Establishment Republicans represent the ones who didn’t bend a knee and become loyal Trump cult members. Trump IS the party. Nobody else matters. Nobody else’s opinion matters. Whatever Trump thinks at that moment is what every Republican thinks.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Cult behavior is believing what the cult preaches without question. If you have never initially questioned anything in the mainstream/corporate media the past 8 years or so, you might be in a cult and don't know it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:50 am
Establishment Republicans represent the ones who didn’t bend a knee and become loyal Trump cult members. Trump IS the party. Nobody else matters. Nobody else’s opinion matters. Whatever Trump thinks at that moment is what every Republican thinks.
You call them MAGA and cult members to denegrate millions and millions of people. He's started an America First movement, and that doesn't mean that everyone believes and follows everything that Trump says. A cult would, but most America First Republicans don't believe in the vaccine and don't like that Trump pushed it. That doesn't sound like cult members, questioning their leader.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The America First movement started in 1940.

I am sure there are varying degrees of Trump cultism out there. Some are totally under his spell and would jump off a cliff if asked. Some I’m sure just vote Republican because they are Republicans and dislike Dems. In general though Trump IS the party and whatever he says is the stance of the party even though he holds no office.