January 6 hearings

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Kryptonic

Re: January 6 hearings

Post by Kryptonic »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:22 am
Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:11 am
In2ition wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:01 am
I guess since you used all caps, it has to be true true and can't be debated.

There is more to come about this. It isn't over yet.
LOL, okay. It's 2024. What exactly "more" is to come about the 2020 election? It's over. Trump lost.
I know it sounds ridiculous at this point. There is a lot more to come out though. Hopefully soon. Like you said, it's 2024 already. When the government wants to slow roll things, they really mean it.

Heck, look what's finally being admitted after the FBI had it for nearly 5 years.
Why is your default always,”hey look at this”? We have a thread for that for one, but two, we’ve all said if he did something wrong, take him down. Nobody is above the law…. Accept trump in your eyes, well in his too.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Kryptonic wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:37 am
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
In2ition wrote:

LOL, okay. It's 2024. What exactly "more" is to come about the 2020 election? It's over. Trump lost.
I know it sounds ridiculous at this point. There is a lot more to come out though. Hopefully soon. Like you said, it's 2024 already. When the government wants to slow roll things, they really mean it.

Heck, look what's finally being admitted after the FBI had it for nearly 5 years.
Why is your default always,”hey look at this”? We have a thread for that for one, but two, we’ve all said if he did something wrong, take him down. Nobody is above the law…. Accept trump in your eyes, well in his too.
It was an example of things in government take a long time, which was my point.

What's your problem? I never said that Trump was above the law.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:

I copied and pasted their headers on the story since I was pretty sure you weren’t going to actually read the article.

They have been saying that since day one every day. In 2056 you guys will be saying any day now…

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
In2ition wrote:

And whose administration was it that had all of that information? That was Trump’s IRS, DOJ, and FBI in 2019, 2020, and into 2021.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Sounds like QAnon stuff to me. Big bombshell story about to drop, any day now! Just wait! It's all going to come out. Then they're all going to get locked up. All the bad guys I've been reading the theories about on Twitter (X). Then they'll undo the 2020 election scam and install Trump as the rightful President! Biggest scandal in American history.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:43 am
In2ition wrote:

I copied and pasted their headers on the story since I was pretty sure you weren’t going to actually read the article.

They have been saying that since day one every day. In 2056 you guys will be saying any day now…
Haha, whatever.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:51 am
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
In2ition wrote:

And whose administration was it that had all of that information? That was Trump’s IRS, DOJ, and FBI in 2019, 2020, and into 2021.
I thought it was clear that he didn't have control of those entities? They will filled with Obama appointments and hires from them. I think that was one of the biggest problems that Trump had going into the transition to his presidency. I think he assumed that the people in many of these positions were loyal Americans and would do the right thing, regardless of who was in the office. Immediately, he was strong armed by the establishment Reps into putting a bunch of establishment stooges into positions, and didn't realize the depth of the problem or how many people he would have to hire, if he wanted "his people" to run these departments. Hence, you had all these holdovers getting FISA warrants based off of fabricated bs to wire tap and spy on the GOP candidate for the presidency, then the incoming administration, and further for the then sitting President. After that he had to deal with that bs for his entire term. Just my opinion on it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump learned quickly. He knew to fire the acting ambassador to Ukraine when she refused to play his extortion game and replaced her with Rudy Giuliani who was happy to play the extortion game. Rudy was never given an actual position in Trumps government. He was just the guy sent who would represent Trump in his legal affairs. Of course Rudy was never paid for his services and was ruined by his faithful service to Trump.

Don’t tell me Trump never saw the Godfather.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

That's an interesting theory on a story that Joe Biden admitted himself of committing Quid Pro Quo when he was Vice President, on stage in front of an audience. We've all seen the video of it. "Well, son of a bitch!"

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

We've known there were tons of undercover police, FBI & FBI CIs in the crowd. Now, we are finding out there were foreign assets deployed by the CIA there too?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Source?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:30 am
We've known there were tons of undercover police, FBI & FBI CIs in the crowd. Now, we are finding out there were foreign assets deployed by the CIA there too?
CIA- “Trump got his people to riot at the Capital! It’s time to deploy the foreign assets!”

I can’t believe how dumb that sounds. Is there anyone you guys haven’t blamed for Jan 6 besides Trump?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:28 am
In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:30 am
CIA- “Trump got his people to riot at the Capital! It’s time to deploy the foreign assets!”

I can’t believe how dumb that sounds. Is there anyone you guys haven’t blamed for Jan 6 besides Trump?
Can you refute it? Can you prove it didn't happen, when FOIA shows it did?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I won’t try to stop you. Enjoy your latest thing.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:31 am
How does deploying "CIA bomb techs" and "dog teams" equal "foreign assets"?
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

JeremyG wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:39 pm
In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:31 am
How does deploying "CIA bomb techs" and "dog teams" equal "foreign assets"?
No it doesn't. My earlier comment was due to earlier information that didn't include what exactly CIA was deployed here. Mea culpa.

Although, I'm not sure that "CIA bomb techs" and "dog teams" or any type of deployments of the CIA are allowed on US soil, but could conceed those types. What do you know about the bomb reports and the latest information on those on J6?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Why is the guy flexing the whole video?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:37 pm
LOL. These guys are hilarious. Looks like a fitness influencer video if you turn the sound off. Except for all the fat around his muscles.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:37 pm
Fair question. He would be better off wearing a long sleeve shirt. Less distracting for some.