DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Mori Chu »

Looking great!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

:?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

From Trump: I'M IN COURT NOW!

They're trying to DESTROY ME - BUT YOU CAN STOP THEM!

EMERGENCY BROADCAST: https://m.conservhelp.com/slxpxvFKeyg
Reply Stop to Stop

From Trump: I STORMED OUT OF COURT YESTERDAY!
They think I'm finished, but I'LL NEVER SURRENDER!
Here's my response: https://e.givegopnow.com/ZexUGpahMWc
Reply Stop to Stop

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Clearly conflicted and is plainly laid out in the NY rules. 6 degrees of separation, and this is only 1 segree of separation.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Well if the "truth ninja" says it, it must be true.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Says a guy with an avatar name himself. Smh
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I'm not being held up as a journalist. I'm just some guy on a message board. My opinions mean pretty much Jack squat, just like those of randos like the "Truth Ninja."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Delay, delay, delay….

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Truth ninja…. Smh lmaorof. It has to be the sirens…. 🚨 those must mean certified journalist.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Yes, they are this person's(whoever it is) opinion. I'm not sure I understand how that wasn't understood.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Well, TruthNinja316 is *verified* on Twitter/X, so they must be a legit source. Oh wait, it just means they pay $8 to jump the algorithm.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:38 am
Well, TruthNinja316 is *verified* on Twitter/X, so they must be a legit source. Oh wait, it just means they pay $8 to jump the algorithm.
Well, who knows if he or she did, since the new rule is that over 4K followers and you get the "verified" automatically and don't pay. Oh wait, you probably didn't know that though. And, that means anyone with an opinion that has over 4K followers doesn't mean that they are a "journalist", but some have better knowledge and opninions than others. If I wanted to know something pertaining to your expertise, you would be the first I would ask, but I wouldn't expect you to give that out freely.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I don't know what you are trying to say. I was saying that I don't want news info from ridiculous, unserious, unvetted, untrusted people like "Truth Ninja 316." I want people who work for real media organizations who have credentials and are known quantities. You seem to dislike such people, since they're part of the evil liberal media or the "establishment" or whatever. But I much prefer them over random weirdos who happen to have a Twitter account or $8.

You're welcome to post things from the Ninja, or from your guy Mario, for discussion here. I myself just won't pay much attention to their content.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:43 pm
I don't know what you are trying to say. I was saying that I don't want news info from ridiculous, unserious, unvetted, untrusted people like "Truth Ninja 316." I want people who work for real media organizations who have credentials and are known quantities. You seem to dislike such people, since they're part of the evil liberal media or the "establishment" or whatever. But I much prefer them over random weirdos who happen to have a Twitter account or $8.

You're welcome to post things from the Ninja, or from your guy Mario, for discussion here. I myself just won't pay much attention to their content.
You are misunderstanding what I do and do not like. I don't like so called credentialed journalists that lie. You don't lie or try to spin a narrative by fudging the truth or twisting the facts, then you are fine in my opinion. If someone is speaking the truth, I don't give a care if they are annointed or not. And if somehow that appauls you that they weren't annointed to the priesthood of journalism, I'm sorry you feel that way. The problem is that you pick and choose who you think is worthy, even if they are credentialed. So, you don't actually stick to your own standards you think everyone else should follow. There is a word for that...

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump is already trying to turn his supporters against the jurors. Surely this sort of talk is over the line in terms of tampering with the trial or intimidating the jury or something of that nature.

TOO

Post by TOO »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:53 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:43 pm

You are misunderstanding what I do and do not like. I don't like so called credentialed journalists that lie. You don't lie or try to spin a narrative by fudging the truth or twisting the facts, then you are fine in my opinion. If someone is speaking the truth, I don't give a care if they are annointed or not. And if somehow that appauls you that they weren't annointed to the priesthood of journalism, I'm sorry you feel that way. The problem is that you pick and choose who you think is worthy, even if they are credentialed. So, you don't actually stick to your own standards you think everyone else should follow. There is a word for that...
No different than what you pick and choose to believe is true.
Jones and Vogel out, Lue or Lee in, draft Grant Nelson or Tyler Kolek.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

We get it. Mainstream media from all over the country and world that all say the same thing are obviously totally fake and have conspired to spread the same lies.

The only real truth comes from random people posting on Twitter and whatever Trump says.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It's a bit deceptive to say it's ALL MEDIA that believes one thing and ONLY random people that believe the other.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Good for a chuckle.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump (and right-wing media such as Newsmax and Fox) are working together to intimidate potential jurors.