DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Cap

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Cap »

It’s like trying to prosecute Kobe Bryant, times a million.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This announcement from the Georgia DA heavily implies that they are preparing to indict Donald Trump for his election fraud scheme ("find me 11,000 votes") in that state in 2020.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Four different sets of indictments at one time would be a record that would be very hard for any ex President to ever beat. I think Trump could get some good mileage with his constituents from that record. He’s #1.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:51 pm
Four different sets of indictments at one time would be a record that would be very hard for any ex President to ever beat. I think Trump could get some good mileage with his constituents from that record. He’s #1.
In their eyes he’s a martyr.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:46 am
Nodack wrote:
It's so amazing to me that this obviously shitty human being is held in high esteem by anybody let alone so many.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:29 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Nodack wrote:
It's so amazing to me that this obviously shitty human being is held in high esteem by anybody let alone so many.
You and I both... There was once a study I read talking about the psychological breakdown of a trump supporter... I think it was written in 2016 and it was DEAD on then. I'll see if I can find it.

edit: Found it... Was 2017, but still something that holds true. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... key-traits

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:50 am
Superbone wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:29 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Nodack wrote:
You and I both... There was once a study I read talking about the psychological breakdown of a trump supporter... I think it was written in 2016 and it was DEAD on then. I'll see if I can find it.

edit: Found it... Was 2017, but still something that holds true. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... key-traits
Interesting read. Thanks. That does make some sense. People quite a bit different than you and me with totally different life experiences and beliefs. Some kind of hive mind like the Borg comes to mind.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

They are afraid of people not like them. They like a strong leader and Media who knows their fears. Trump and FOX exaggerates the threat, preying on their fears. Only Trump and FOX News can stop all those bad people who aren’t like them who want to hurt them and destroy America. It’s life or death.

My mother swore if Biden was elected we would all be in bread lines starving for food scraps. She was terrified by black people. She never said one racist or political thing ever while I was growing up. It wasn’t until later in life that she discovered FOX News and became a total racist.

I F’ing hate what they did to my mother. I F’ing hate what they are did to America. Trump and FOX have been proven to be lying sacks of shit promoting hate for profit over and over and not one Maga cult member can see it. They have impenetrable snow blinders on.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

It’s really sad how man families and friends people have cut off because of what Fox promotes. My dad died in 2013 and was ALWAYS on Fox News and can’t imagine what he’d be like today.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The Trump v. E. Jean Carroll case is ongoing. She accuses him of battery and defamation.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

The Donald Trump rape case continues. Two other women have now testified against him about similar assault encounters. The latest I read was that Trump's attorney has informed the court that he does not plan to offer any defense case at all.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Interesting possible development in the Trump documents case.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Wow. This seems like a big deal.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump's deposition tape has come out from the E. Jean Carroll assault case. He stands by his "grab 'em by the pussy" comment.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Hey, it's one of the perks. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

"Be Legendary."

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Superbone wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 9:26 am
Hey, it's one of the perks. Don't knock it until you've tried it.
Now I know why it’s a benefit to have tiny hands like trump…. Easier to grasp.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

As if Trump was a historical scholar on pussy grabbing by stars over the past million years.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 11:26 am
As if Trump was a historical scholar on pussy grabbing by stars over the past million years.
True but he has a lot of personal experience. He's got to be in the top 10 Pussy Grabbers of All Time. I didn't even know it was a thing until Trump had his infamous moment.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Wow. Trump found liable (civil suit equivalent of "guilty") in sexual assault and defamation suit by E. Jean Carroll.