DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: DONALD TRUMP INDICTED

Post by Nodack »

Lol

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Trump is not allowed to explain that Merchan has numerous conflicts of interest in this case and needs to recuse himself. It's pretty blatant
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Trump says EVERYONE who has ANYTHING to do with ANY case against him has conflicts of interest and hates him unless he personally picked the judge like in Cannon’s case. She’s the ONLY judge he hasn’t attacked and she appears to be doing everything in her power to help Trump.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Are you dismissing any and all examples of conflicts of interest with regards to this case and the judge?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I have pretty much dismissed anything coming out of of the Trump camp as desperate attempts to fend off prosecution. They could replace that judge and if the judge wasn’t personally appointed by Trump himself then I guarantee that judge will be labeled an incompetent partisan hack who hates Trump along with all his family members and we start the show all over again for the how many times is it now? There is a clear pattern to every Trump case defense. Attack the judge. Attack the Judges family. Attack the prosecution. Attack the jury. Attack the stenographer, the bailiff, the media, the system, the guy who sweeps the floor afterwards.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

So nothing is relevant to you, whether it actually is true or not. Got it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I just automatically assume it’s all BS if it comes from Maga at this point

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Merchan doesn't have conflicts of interest. Trumpers just try to cry foul and dig up dirt and smear anybody who dares defy or hold Trump accountable.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:19 pm
Merchan doesn't have conflicts of interest. Trumpers just try to cry foul and dig up dirt and smear anybody who dares defy or hold Trump accountable.
No conflicts of interest? Come on, Mori, you can't have your head in the sand that much.
Merchan's own wife worked for AG Leticia James.
Judge Merchan's daughter, Loren, was the director of digital persuasion for Kamala Harris' 2020 campaign, and also worked, indirectly, for the Biden-Harris 2020 campaign. No conflicts of interest?

Jesse Watters Reveals the Multi-Million Dollar Perks Going to Judge Merchan’s Family for Taking Trump to Court
by Steven Ahle April 4, 2024
https://rpwmedia.com/2024/04/03/jesse-w ... p-to-court

Judge's Daughter Linked to Democrats Raising $93 Million Amid Trump Trial, Recusal Calls Intensify
By Brittany Sheehan | 8:40 AM on March 31, 2024
https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/202 ... e_vignette

Dem clients of daughter of NY judge in Trump hush-money trial raised $93M off the case
By Social Links forJon Levine and Social Links forRich Calder
Published March 30, 2024, 12:37 p.m. ET
https://nypost.com/2024/03/30/us-news/d ... -off-case/

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

You don't care about conflicts of interest by judges and their family members. I've never once heard you criticize SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas for the actions of his wife Ginny.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Why should I criticize them, when there are a dozen people here to do that?

Just like you haven't once criticized Biden or desperately cried for the immigrant children that were put in the cages that Obama built, but OMG did you curse everyone to Hell who even thought about supporting Trump over them. Where is the outrage for the poor 8 yr old girl that was found with 64 different DNA strains in her from being raped at the border? How about the 85,000 missing children that the Biden administration admitted they have no idea where they are in 2022? How many more has it been since then? Still waiting for you to you say something about it.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:49 pm
You don't care about conflicts of interest by judges and their family members. I've never once heard you criticize SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas for the actions of his wife Ginny.
Or the blatant bribery by Harlan Crowe.

Of course, they deny bribery. Thomas always rules Crowe’s way because those cases are meritorious, Crowe gives Thomas money because they’re friends, and one thing has nothing to do with the other. And conservatives consider this a perfectly acceptable explanation… coming from conservatives.

Split T

Post by Split T »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:04 pm
Nobody wants to criticize their own party…we’d be a lot better off if both sides would be willing to do it.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Split T wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:21 pm
In2ition wrote:
Nobody wants to criticize their own party…we’d be a lot better off if both sides would be willing to do it.
Yes. I'm a moderate in California, I shit on all sides, but right now my ire is mostly with the Republican party because they just roll over like a fat girl for their orange diety. No balls.
Jones and Vogel out, Lue or Lee in, draft Grant Nelson or Tyler Kolek.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

And their orange deity is a perfect example of a horrible human being.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TOO wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 pm
Split T wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:21 pm
In2ition wrote:
Yes. I'm a moderate in California, I shit on all sides, but right now my ire is mostly with the Republican party because they just roll over like a fat girl for their orange diety. No balls.
I definitely was always pretty moderate too but the orange idiot has pushed me hard in the other direction. I can’t get far enough away from that garbage and the people that support him. This is all politically of course. Soon I’ll be back in Arizona where I can be part of the purple tide.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Exactly!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Of course, the DOJ is going to go after this guy, because the left are insane.

Who put up Trump's $175 million bond? A subprime car loan billionaire who has run afoul of regulators
Don Hankey made a fortune building a subprime auto loan empire. Along the way, his companies racked up consumer complaints, regulatory fines and were sued by the DOJ.
April 4, 2024, 3:30 AM MST
By Gretchen Morgenson
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... rcna146232

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Maybe let's not hypothesize and we can talk about it if somebody actually does go after that guy.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:28 pm
Maybe let's not hypothesize and we can talk about it if somebody actually does go after that guy.
The media is hypothesizing about it. You want me to post articles doing just that?