Intelligence / spy stuff

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Intelligence / spy stuff

Post by Mori Chu »

Didn't know where to put this, so I'll make a new thread.

A big trove of top secret US intelligence documents has been leaked on discord. It appears to describe in detail several of our operations and secrets in Ukraine, Russia, China, and more.

Mori Chu

Re: Intelligence / spy stuff

Post by Mori Chu »

They got him.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:15 pm
They got him.

To young and dumb to know the ramifications of their actions and unfortunately, probably ruined the rest of their life. Sad.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Uh.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

You are the real enemy Greene.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

LOL ok, huge bombshell, all-caps, Obama did it. Lock him up. Zzz.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

BREAKING MASSIVE BOMBSHELL EARTH SHATTERING BREAKING STORY # 37263

Let me know when all the indictments come out.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

What makes Assange a great human being?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'm not sure, other than he brought out the lies and exposed the evil that our government has been doing in our name, at great risk to himself. That's my guess.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

He’s an accomplished hacker who has hacked into some of the most sensitive sites. Some call him a hero. Some call him a criminal.

Assange wrote a program called Sycophant that allowed the International Subversives to conduct "massive attacks on the US military".[29] The International Subversives regularly hacked into systems belonging to a "who's who of the U.S. military-industrial complex"[

Hacking and attacking our military might be cool to some. Some might not think it’s so cool.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:59 am
He’s an accomplished hacker who has hacked into some of the most sensitive sites. Some call him a hero. Some call him a criminal.

Assange wrote a program called Sycophant that allowed the International Subversives to conduct "massive attacks on the US military".[29] The International Subversives regularly hacked into systems belonging to a "who's who of the U.S. military-industrial complex"[

Hacking and attacking our military might be cool to some. Some might not think it’s so cool.
He is not a hacker. This is fake. He published the information that was given to him by Bradley Manning, now Chelsea Manning.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

He’s not a hacker?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange
The Sydney Morning Herald later opined that he had become one of Australia's "most notorious hackers",[50] and The Guardian said that by 1991 he was "probably Australia's most accomplished hacker".[47] Assange's official biography on WikiLeaks called him Australia's "most famous ethical computer hacker",[51] and the earliest version said he "hacked thousands of systems, including the Pentagon" when he was younger.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Did they try to indict him when he was younger and supposedly did this? Is that what he's being held for?

He was a darling of the left when he published all the stuff about the war crimes of Bush & Cheney. He only turned into a political fugitive when he published the stuff from Bradley Manning and the DNC emails. Weird.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

You said he wasn’t a hacker. I just showed you he was. I will let the law take care of him if he did anything wrong. Hacking into top secret military computers is a no no.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:32 am
You said he wasn’t a hacker. I just showed you he was. I will let the law take care of him if he did anything wrong. Hacking into top secret military computers is a no no.
Yes, I said that he didn't hack into the pentagon for the information that he's wanted for. We've established that the information was given to him by Bradley Manning and whoever gave him the DNC emails, that he's been a fugitiive for.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

He is not a hacker. This is fake.
He is definitely a hacker who has spent his entire adult life hacking systems of people who didn’t want him hacking into their systems.

Assange later said he had been "a famous teenage hacker in Australia, and I’ve been reading generals’ emails since I was 17". Assange has attributed his motivation to this experience with power.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

He thinks he’s doing society a good thing. As an America I am ok with him hacking into our enemies systems. All countries have military secrets they don’t want out. Maybe some are bad things. Maybe some of those secrets are top secret weapons systems that should remain top secret and not given to our enemies.