Biden 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Superbone

Re: Biden 2024

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:49 am
I watched part of SotU and some clips later. I thought Biden did well. Most of the media / politics sources I follow on Twitter felt the same. If casual voters tuned in to see whether Biden seemed senile, I think they got a decent look at Biden's sharper side.
Nodack wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:23 am
I’m doubt any Maga watched it. I’m sure they have lot’s of comments to share anyway.
It helped reassure me and hopefully the undecided and those on the fence tuned in as well. Maga is a lost cause. They only listen to the orange idiot.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I forget, who lowered the cost of insulin again?

TOO

Post by TOO »

Fat hillbillies love Trump. Tell me something I don't know.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Biden's America. He is the actual autocrat.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Biden used to plagiarize his speeches from others, now he just plagiarizes his own previous SOTU addresses.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:46 pm
Biden's America. He is the actual autocrat.
You are hilarious, dude.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

In a not so funny way.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

SNL does their take on Biden and Katie Britt's speeches. ScarJo plays Britt.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Biden had a Gold Star father, who's son died in Afghanistan, dragged out and arrested during the SOTU. He also called Laken Riley, "Lincoln Riley", yet his yelling speech was "fiery".

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Is he sniffing her hair, there?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Kissing her on the cheek, but you knew that.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Are these lifelong stutters too?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

President Biden attended mass again today. How often does Trump ever go to church? And yet evangelical voters think he is one of them.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:57 pm
President Biden attended mass again today. How often does Trump ever go to church? And yet evangelical voters think he is one of them.

He isn't much of a Catholic, as the Catholic church is pro-life, and he is not.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I thought the Dems were against dark money? Source = CNN

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:43 pm
You can be pro-abortion and still be a Catholic. I bet Biden can actually name some Bible verses and speak eloquently from experience about his faith, though, which I'd love to hear Trump do. Whenever he's asked about the Bible he waffles and says "I didn't do the homework" type of things like, "Every part of the Bible is my favorite" or "it's very personal for me" to dodge the question. He's a faker.

Cap

Post by Cap »

In2ition wrote:
You can respect a religious prohibition without trying to enact it into law. Nobody is ever accused of not being much of a Jew because they don’t try to outlaw pork products. But conservatives often accuse people, as you just did, of not being real Christians if they don’t try to enact their religious prohibitions into law.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:18 am
In2ition wrote:
You can be pro-abortion and still be a Catholic. I bet Biden can actually name some Bible verses and speak eloquently from experience about his faith, though, which I'd love to hear Trump do. Whenever he's asked about the Bible he waffles and says "I didn't do the homework" type of things like, "Every part of the Bible is my favorite" or "it's very personal for me" to dodge the question. He's a faker.
You're a shitty Catholic if you are Pro-abortion. I'd be willing to bet that Biden doesn't know much scripture or Bible verses. I'm not going to hold that against him though, since it's not something that's emphasized in the church, unlike protestant or evangelical churches.
Remember this? The Palmist, are you kidding me? He's fake af, and he's fooled you. He wouldn't have a clue who the Psalmist is.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Cap wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:34 am
In2ition wrote:
You can respect a religious prohibition without trying to enact it into law. Nobody is ever accused of not being much of a Jew because they don’t try to outlaw pork products. But conservatives often accuse people, as you just did, of not being real Christians if they don’t try to enact their religious prohibitions into law.
I'm claiming he's not who he says he is, and there is proof of it. He's somehow fooled you into believing that he's a devout Catholic, but there is no proof that he is, other than some photo ops of him going to church once a year. I don't know what your level of knowledge about Christians is or more exactly Catholics as opposed to other Christian faiths, but my guess is that it's limited.

Split T

Post by Split T »

So is Trump fooling you?