Biden 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Biden 2024

Post by Mori Chu »

I agree that he asked for a ton. But I thought they already had a deal of some kind? What exactly did they agree to?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I don't think they signed the contract and once his demands were presented, Elon took back the offer.

Lemon's wish list, as revealed by The Post, allegedly included extravagant requests such as a free Tesla Cybertruck, a $5 million upfront payment in addition to an $8 million salary, an equity stake in the company, and the power to approve any policy changes related to news content on X.

The situation further escalated when Lemon reportedly insisted on perks such as a private jet flight to Las Vegas, a luxurious suite for himself and his fiance, and unlimited expenses for day drinking and massages, all of which would be covered by the company. Along with a trip on the X Rocket and to be the first to broadcast a podcast from space.

I would have laughed in his face.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Was the show cancelled because his demands were too much or was he canned because he asked the wrong questions? If I know my billionaire businessmen or anyone who has ever done business, they would have negotiated the terms before shooting episodes. It’s called a contract. Maybe Lemon made big demands. Maybe he didn’t. If they were negotiating a deal you lay you cards on the table and then you either come to an agreement on the terms or there is no contract. This is another non story for me. If you are Maga then it was Lemon’s fault. If you aren’t Maga then you probably think Musk’s ego got the better of him.

When was the show cancelled? 2 hours after the interview.
Last edited by Nodack on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Yeah, it doesn’t make any sense. You don’t make the first episode without a contract.
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Has it been reported that a contract was signed? There are a lot of people that do pilot episodes before they actually sign a contract with a company. I'm pretty sure that it happens quite often in television, and perhaps they only had a contract on one interview and after that the longer contract was being negotiated. Lemon doesn't even refute that the contract wasn't signed.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

At this point we are all just making things up. It’s Don Lemon and Musk. Two of the most hated people on TV. None of this matters.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I'm curious as to how does the CIA have any say into who can be questioned?
CIA blocked feds from interviewing Hunter Biden’s ‘sugar brother’ Kevin Morris during five-year tax probe
By Social Links forJosh Christenson
Published March 21, 2024, 4:35 p.m. ET
https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/c ... tax-probe/
The CIA blocked federal investigators from interviewing Hunter Biden’s “sugar brother” Kevin Morris during a five-year probe into the first son’s alleged tax crimes, a whistleblower has told House impeachment leaders.

House Oversight and Judiciary Committee chairmen say the whistleblower informed them the intelligence agency stopped IRS and Justice Department investigators from interviewing Morris in August 2021, a Hollywood lawyer and patron of the first son, according to a Thursday letter addressed to CIA Director William Burns.

The whistleblower informed Oversight chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) and Judiciary chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) that two DOJ officials were summoned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Va. — and told Morris “could not be a witness” for their investigation into Hunter Biden.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This Biden ad is pretty devastating for Trump. It almost cannot be overstated how badly he bungled our response to COVID. A million dead Americans later, here we are.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Biden DOJ, where no one is above the law.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Give me a break. You don't give the slightest shit about this kind of thing when a Republican does it.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Sorry. I think I'm mad about the Spurs loss.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Understandable.

If the Trump DOJ was going after the Biden and Hillary with 4 indictments and multiple civil suits around the country and then did this, it would look pretty hypocritical of them. Am I wrong? It's a bad look, right?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

We talked previously about this Biden daughter diary story. This seems to be an update on it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm
We talked previously about this Biden daughter diary story. This seems to be an update on it.

So, the diary must be true, and Joe is a incestous pedo. As for the woman, you can't skip out on sentencing and not expect consequences.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

That's a leap.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm
That's a leap.
You might even say it's a MAGA type leap.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This is interesting. I don't really trust Parnas much, but he is posting a lot of video and audio to back up his claims debunking the Hunter Biden story.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Is this surprising at all to you anyone?

TOO

Post by TOO »

All interviews are scripted.
Jones and Vogel gotta go.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

That's not true, at all.