We now have a Politics forum

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

We now have a Politics forum

Post by Mori Chu »

I figured that since there are a lot of political threads being made lately, I should just move them into their own area so that anybody who wants to focus on that can do so, and anybody who doesn't want to talk about such a spicy topic can avoid doing so.

If you want to talk politics on phx-suns.net, this is the place to do it. Please put political posts here now instead of General.

-- Mori/Marty

SwingMan

Re: We now have a Politics forum

Post by SwingMan »

Mori Chu wrote:I figured that since there are a lot of political threads being made lately, I should just move them into their own area so that anybody who wants to focus on that can do so, and anybody who doesn't want to talk about such a spicy topic can avoid doing so.

If you want to talk politics on phx-suns.net, this is the place to do it. Please put political posts here now instead of General.

-- Mori/Marty
Good deal - and I'll do my level best to stay the hell out of here. ;)

But you still didn't answer my question.....

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

What question?

SwingMan

Post by SwingMan »

Mori Chu wrote:What question?
Nevermind - you'll likely dismiss/ignore it anyways. It's in the "Video: 10 Hours of walking in NYC as a woman" thread.....