Maricopa GOP Chairman Tyler Bowyer OWNED by Brahm Resnik

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Ladmo

Maricopa GOP Chairman Tyler Bowyer OWNED by Brahm Resnik

Post by Ladmo »

[video]http://www.12news.com/videos/opinion/br ... /74595374/[/video]

Just love the way Brahm dismissed these old, cliched, "pointless," Republican talking points. This was laughable. Bravo Brahm!

How much longer are Arizonan's going to continue to buy this enormous pile of horse-shit Republicans keep shoving down our throats?

edit: Guess you gotta' go to the link...
http://www.12news.com/videos/opinion/br ... /74595374/
Forcing me to conform to your beliefs is an exercise in futility.
You deal with you, because you can't stop me from being me.

Ladmo

Re: Maricopa GOP Chairman Tyler Bowyer OWNED by Brahm Resnik

Post by Ladmo »

Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Ladmo

Post by Ladmo »

Has anyone watched the video?
Does anyone here watch the "Sunday Square Off" program?

The responses to this episode last week were off the charts.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conser ... 70940.html
KPNX 11/01/2015 08:26:22 AM: …The general consensus and understanding of funding, are we really doing the right thing for voters? That was Maricopa County Republican Party Chairman Tyler Bowyer on square off last week. It was a very heated interview about the party’s opposition to all 28 school funding and budget override requests on the ballot this coming Tuesday. That interview got the largest response of any interview I’ve done this year on square off. Tens of thousands of views online.

The overwhelming response, Bowyer was dead wrong, and here’s what might surprise you. I heard that for many republicans. You might remember he opened the interview by telling me the members of the county GOP executive council unanimously approved the motion proof in law school funding requests. Aaron Borders, the second is vice chair said: of the Maricopa County Republican party told me in a message, sorry you had to endure our chairman’s ignorance.

The worst part is he is lying the unanimous vote. i didn’t go that way and, frankly, not all 20 chairman were present to vote either. i know i will get smacked around by my own party for calling Tyler out.

On twitter, I hope they’ll follow the displayed on your show. — am embarrassed for my native state. E-mail from Glendale.

I’m not a fan or a supporter of Tyler Bowyer, watching you absolutely grilled him was amazing.

You never even come close to those kinds of questions when one of your liberal pals appear on program.

Facebook
Thank you for challenging the GOP stance on funding, we are not wasteful. If this was a hot button response, he is claiming schools ask for override year after year.
It’s legally impossible.

Mary says he clearly doesn’t understand the override process and why schools ask for renewal after five years. Susan posted, I’m glad you pressed him to answer your questions. I wanted to crawl through the TV and wring his neck. Reach me anytime with your comments, find me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. You can see all of our Sunday’s Square Off ...
When I see a politician bold-faced LIE to us, I get upset. Sorry.
When I see a journalist doing his job AMAZINGLY, I feel it is a good thing. Sorry.
If you expect me to mince words and lie to you editorializing what happened, sorry again.
I show my support of GOOD JOURNALISM by trying to get my fellow Arizonan's to WITNESS the beatdown.

Now, you can be like some people here and ignore it, or worse, use it as an example of what a dick you think I am, okay, that's fine. Be that way. If that's the cost of getting even one person to open their eyes about important issues, then okay, I'm a dick. If feeling superior to me is your thing, then go ahead and do your worst. I can take it. I've taken it before. Thanks a lot.