I don't mean to color anyone's opinion, not that anyone cares, but I didn't find it particularly great. For me, I thought O'malley did particularly well, and had the best moment of the night when he pointed out that there has been a zero net gain of immigrants coming over the border, thus eliminating the need for a wall, also good was discussion about military reform regarding reduction of nuclear weapons and redirecting upkeep funds towards more appropriate defense. But this article is succinct and easy to digest, so I opted for sharing this one.
Some other good articles;http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ne ... e-20151115
1. "I have said the invasion of Iraq was a mistake." -Hillary Clinton, who voted in favor of the Iraq War
2. "That was one of the worst foreign policy blunders in the history of the United States." -Bernie Sanders on the Iraq War
3. "I don't think we're at war with Islam. I don't think we're at war with all Muslims. I think we're at war with jihadists." -Hillary Clinton on the term "radical Islam"
4. "I'm not that much of socialist compared to Eisenhower." -Bernie Sanders, referring to the tax rate under the 34th president, which was more than 90 percent for those with an income over $400,000
5. "It is not a radical idea to say that if a person works 40 hours of week, that person should not be living in poverty." -Bernie Sanders on raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour
6. "I support a $12 national federal minimum wage… [some] places can go higher." -Hillary Clinton
7. "We need to stop taking our advice from economists on Wall Street." -Martin O'Malley, referring to economist Alan Krueger, who backs a $12 minimum wage
8. "You'll never hear this from that immigrant-bashing carnival barker Donald Trump: The truth of the matter is net immigration from Mexico last year was zero." -Martin O'Malley
9. "I don't think taxpayers should be paying for Donald Trump's kids to go to college." -Hillary Clinton on Sanders' plan to provide free college education for all Americans
10. "We were proud of them on graduation day, but we'll be proud of them every month for the rest of our natural lives." -Martin O'Malley on the debt he's incurred sending his children to college
11. "The Cold War is over." -Bernie Sanders on the titanic cost of maintaining America's nuclear arsenal
12. "I agree completely. I couldn't have said it better myself." - Hillary Clinton, after Bernie Sanders repeated his assertion that voters had heard enough about her "damn emails"
13. "I think, after 11 hours, that's pretty clear." -Hillary Clinton on whether Democrats can be sure that "another shoe" will not drop as the FBI continues to investigate her emails
14. "Why, over her political career, has Wall Street been the major campaign contributor to Hillary Clinton? Maybe they're dumb and they don't know what they're going to get, but I don't think so." -Bernie Sanders
15. "Break. Them. Up. Reinstate Glass-Steagall" -Bernie Sanders on big banks
16. "Bernie is right, we need to reinstate a modern version of Glass-Steagall." -Martin O'Malley
17. "I just don't think it would get the job done." -Hillary Clinton on Glass-Steagall
18. "With all due respect, I think it's safe to say that Baltimore is not now one of the safest cities in America." -Bernie Sanders to Martin O'Malley
19. "People all over this country — not you, Secretary Clinton — are shouting at each other" -Bernie Sanders, clarifying his comments on gun violence, lest they be misinterpreted
20. "Well, John, I come from the Sixties." -Hillary Clinton responding to moderator John Dickerson's question on student activism
Time's "The Democratic Debate: Incoherent on ISIS"
Politico's " Five takeaways from the Democratic debate
Clinton shows vulnerabilities, Sanders sounds tone-deaf and O'Malley lives to fight another day."
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/2 ... ays-215900
Politico again with "Winner of the 2nd Democratic debate: John Dickerson"
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/c ... tor-215898
Paul Krugman versus Robert Reich on Glass Steagall versus Clinton's plan.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/10/16/ ... etter-case
And several fact-checking articles.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fac ... ic-debate/
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015 ... p=cur&_r=0
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... ic-debate/
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/14/politics/ ... index.html
http://wqad.com/2015/11/15/what-was-tru ... e-in-iowa/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /75803260/