Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by Superbone »

Cap wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:33 am
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:55 pm
Cap wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am
Could you make http://www.phx-suns.net redirect to https://www.phx-suns.net?
Done! I think.
Apparently not.
Thanks for the tip, Cap. I was linking to the less secure http. I have changed my bookmark explicitly to https. Also, are we getting the cool banner back?
"Be Legendary."

carey

Re: Site issues/upgrades - Now with a longer title as asked for by Cap for debugging purposes

Post by carey »

Why's the board look so screwy?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

carey wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:27 pm
Why's the board look so screwy?
proflat, dude! (Whatever that is. :)) And it just got purple and orange up in here.
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

This is much better.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Working on fixing styles and colors now. Let me know if there are things I should tweak.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

If the site looks weird to you today, try a "full refresh" in your browser, by pressing Shift-Ctrl-R (Shift-Command-R on a Mac).

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Working on fixing styles and colors now. Let me know if there are things I should tweak.
Whoaaaa 8-) 8-)
Just logged on and thought I had held down the mouse key lol, like the bright colours Marty
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

I'm loving the new colors.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Colors look great, but can we get the avi on the left side? :D
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

carey

Post by carey »

This is awful. How do I turn it back to the grey design it was before?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

carey

Post by carey »

We can't change board themes?
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

carey wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 pm
We can't change board themes?
I disabled the other themes for now because they aren't compatible with this version of PHPBB. I will try to add more themes soon.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

TheOriginalOriginal wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 pm
+1
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

How's that? I think the avis should be on the left now. If it looks weird, full refresh your browser (Shift-Ctrl-R).

TOO

Post by TOO »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:30 pm
How's that? I think the avis should be on the left now. If it looks weird, full refresh your browser (Shift-Ctrl-R).
Thumbs up.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I also put the ads back on the site (sorry!). The ads were temporarily gone because I needed to re-add them after the site version upgrade. I know ads are annoying but they keep the site revenue-neutral so that I can host it without it eating into the pocketbook every month. I appreciate those of you who disable your ad-blockers to help the site make ad revenue. I have tried to reduce how annoying the ads are by setting it to show only Google ads (which are usually mostly text or plain images) and no crazy ones like pop-ups or ones with sound.

The Bobster

Post by The Bobster »

The site looks great (I'm a purist to the extent that emphasizing purple & orange makes me happy), and as for the ads, well, something's gotta pay the bills!
Author of The Basketball Draft Fact Book: A History of Professional Basketball's College Drafts
Available from Scarecrow Press at - https://rowman.com/ISBN/9780810890695

Hermen

Post by Hermen »

Looking snazzy! My one complaint is the advanced search button being a couple of pixels bigger than the search button. It pokes my eyes a bit :)

Aztec Sunsfan

Post by Aztec Sunsfan »

The Ads are very low key, I have no problem with it, and also click it now and then, I think that is extra value, Am I right?

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm
I also put the ads back on the site (sorry!). The ads were temporarily gone because I needed to re-add them after the site version upgrade. I know ads are annoying but they keep the site revenue-neutral so that I can host it without it eating into the pocketbook every month. I appreciate those of you who disable your ad-blockers to help the site make ad revenue. I have tried to reduce how annoying the ads are by setting it to show only Google ads (which are usually mostly text or plain images) and no crazy ones like pop-ups or ones with sound.
Heck yeah. I got my KJ/Majerle socks off an add here.
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan