Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Xylus

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Xylus »

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I’m thankful for this message board, home to the best in-depth Phoenix Suns discussion on the web.

Mori Chu

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Mori Chu »

Despite the cruddy Suns season, this has been a good year for me and my family. I had my daughter Eve, who is now 9 months old and is a delight. My brother and his wife had their second son. My wife and I bought a house! I got promoted at work, and I finally got my Python programming textbook done.

I am so thankful for my friends and family. And even if the Suns stink, I am thankful that we have them and the NBA in general to watch and talk about. :-) I really appreciate all of you posting here and being part of this community. I come to the site several times a day and am always impressed with the discussions we have and the level of civility and kindness we show to each other. Love you guys! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Bright Side of the Suns says these are things Suns fans should be thankful for:

https://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2018 ... ver-bender
Dragan Bender

Yeah, you probably are thinking I’m crazy but I promise, at least about this, I’m not. We should all be thankful for Bender because when you’re having a bad day at work you can simply think about him and realize there is someone in the world having a much worse day at work than you.

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Best wishes to all. Enjoy the holidays.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

TOO

Post by TOO »

Happy disgusting stinky bird day.
👀 Fire Frank Vogel.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And for those of you out of the country, happy Thursday! :D
"Be Legendary."

England Sun

Post by England Sun »

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends.
We were over in New York as a family earlier in the month and loved being over there as we always do, and miss and love your country loads.

Enjoy the day and look forward to another year of an active Phxsuns.net due to how much we have to talk about again 😜

Much love, ES
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

O_Gardino

Post by O_Gardino »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I hope that your real life inspires more thankfulness than the Suns do! Get those calories!
The league needs heroes, villains... and clowns. -- Aztec Sunsfan

Cap

Post by Cap »

Damn turkey fought back. He’s armed now. Here I am, hiding in a closet, hoping help will arrive in time.

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:06 am
Despite the cruddy Suns season, this has been a good year for me and my family. I had my daughter Eve, who is now 9 months old and is a delight. My brother and his wife had their second son. My wife and I bought a house! I got promoted at work, and I finally got my Python programming textbook done.
I'm here reading along like wow good year for Mori, Congrats man. Then I see Python and I don't even look at the next word for context lol, I'm just like wait what ?!?
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Indy

Post by Indy »

Belated, but Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Now I need to find a way to get rid of all of this food. I think we have about 20 pounds left over, and we only had 12 people over... I still plan and cook for T-day like I have 30 guests...

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

bajanguy008 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:56 pm
Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:06 am
I'm here reading along like wow good year for Mori, Congrats man. Then I see Python and I don't even look at the next word for context lol, I'm just like wait what ?!?
LOL.

Charlie Smithy!

Post by Charlie Smithy! »

Indy wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:31 am
Belated, but Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Now I need to find a way to get rid of all of this food. I think we have about 20 pounds left over, and we only had 12 people over... I still plan and cook for T-day like I have 30 guests...
Just one dibble at a time, my man!

BlaCkAdDa

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Happy TG dot netters.
Thx for hosting Marty glad you've had a great year.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Happy belated Thanksgiving from me too.

I am thankfull the Suns are finally on the upswing.

I am thankfull for all of you posting here year after year. Some of you I have been conversing with for so long I can’t remember how long it has been. Since the KJ days?

I am thankfull for the jerk that made us find someplace other than AZ Central to converse that brought us all together.

I am thankful for my health and my family and the fact that I don’t live on the street.

I am thankfull the Dems won the House and put a check on the guy in the WH.