Suns News: 2019 Off-Season

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Suns News: 2019 Off-Season

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Just curious, how does one accidentally get a four-month-old high? And how does one know that said four-month-old is high?

Does she start bingeing on breast milk? We're her first words, "Maybe Kyrie is right."?
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:24 pm
Just curious, how does one accidentally get a four-month-old high? And how does one know that said four-month-old is high?

Does she start bingeing on breast milk? We're her first words, "Maybe Kyrie is right."?
I wouldn’t think it would take much to get a four-month-old high from second hand smoke. At the very minimum, it’s horrible and negligent parenting. Did anybody here know Jackson had a baby daughter?
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

iLLmatic

Post by iLLmatic »

I'm ready to move on from him. Never understood anybody's infatuation with him on this board.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I liked Fox, Isaac and Lauri all more than him. I was hoping that Tatum was going to fall to the Suns and was disappointed when they picked him while I was at the draft party with my youngest son.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

carey wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:18 pm
People were saying TOO and I were daffy for saying that threatening to beat a woman while at KU was a major red flag. He's just a fucking idiot. That's not fixable.
hey, don't leave me out of that. I am quick to judge you for the rest of your life if you do shit like that. I don't care if you are 20 when it happens.

Shabazz

Post by Shabazz »

specialsauce wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:15 pm
Lost in that article is that he had surgery two weeks ago.

So this offseason he resisted arrest, fled, injured his foot, got his daughter high.

Waive him. Addition by subtraction.
Yeah. The Suns were a little too nonchalant about his foot injury. He was posting pics of a hard cast. They likely didn't want to depress his value any more than it already was.

Indy

Post by Indy »

I am serious about just eating his contract.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Such a stupid question Johnny.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:46 pm
Yeah, not too sure what he’s getting at. Is he hinting that he thinks that will happen? Of course it’s a good off-season.

"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Superbone wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:47 pm
Indy wrote:
Yeah, not too sure what he’s getting at. Is he hinting that he thinks that will happen? Of course it’s a good off-season.
Translation: I'm not getting the same intel that I used to, so I need to speculate to keep my listener base.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Gambo is reporting that Collison does not want to come to Phoenix and that he will take less money to go to a contender.

Meanwhile, an All-Star named DLo apparently wants to come here...the only good free agent that has wanted to come here in a very long time...and we are going to tell him no??? Because we would rather have Cory Joseph???
Last edited by JeremyG on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Oh, see I saw it just the opposite. You can't say it would be good or bad. it all depends on who the players are. A "PG of the future that needs to develop" doesn't mean anything. People thought that was Frank two years ago. Just any "starting PF" could be Marquese Chriss, It is worded in a way to sound good so you can sell it that way, even if it is meaningless.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
He’s trying to calm all his angry followers by trying to convince them that we don’t need a big name like DLo or to make any big moves this offseason.

Indy

Post by Indy »

JeremyG wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:53 pm
Gambo is reporting that Collison does not want to come to Phoenix and that he will take less money to go to a contender.

Meanwhile, an All-Star named DLo apparently wants to come here...the only good free agent that has wanted to come here in a very long time...and we are going to tell him no???
He is not a good FA for this team if he wants a 4 year 130M contract.

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 pm
JeremyG wrote:

Meanwhile, an All-Star named DLo apparently wants to come here...the only good free agent that has wanted to come here in a very long time...and we are going to tell him no???
Would you rather have Booker demanding a trade by February or April?

Cory Joseph is not going to make Booker happy. Or sell tickets. Or improve our win total by more than 3 games.
Last edited by JeremyG on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

carey

Post by carey »

Indy wrote:
hey, don't leave me out of that. I am quick to judge you for the rest of your life if you do shit like that. I don't care if you are 20 when it happens.
Sorry, Indy!
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

Indy

Post by Indy »

JeremyG wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 pm
Indy wrote:
JeremyG wrote:

Cory Jospeh is not going to make Booker happy. Or Suns fans. Or improve our win total by more than 3 games.
FALSE DICHOTOMY!!!

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

Indy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 pm
JeremyG wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 pm
Indy wrote:
JeremyG wrote:

Cory Jospeh is not going to make Booker happy. Or Suns fans. Or improve our win total by more than 3 games.
FALSE DICHOTOMY!!!
I’m being realistic. We are likely going to be left with someone like Joseph. Gambo is now reporting that we can’t even get a Darren Collison to come here.

Indy

Post by Indy »

But it isn't one or the other. It isn't all or nothing. things are not just black and white. there are a million shades of grey. I think we are more likely to piss off players on this team by signing DLo and then not having any room to bring back FAs in two years after we start getting good. Then we max out at a 50 win team that gets bounced in round one and have to start all over like Memphis is doing.