Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Superbone

Re: Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking arrest

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:54 am
Would have been better if he was passed around as everybody’s unwilling boyfriend in prison for awhile.
That's what I'm disappointed by the most. I wish he would have gotten some (a lot) of what he forced on underaged girls.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Pretty fishy that he ends up dead like that. I don't like conspiratorial thinking, but either the prison was grossly negligent or somebody arranged things to make it easy for him to off himself.

Phoenix219

Post by Phoenix219 »

#ClintonBodyCount

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Yep, now Trump says the Clintons ordered a hit on him and Magabillies eat it up like candy.

Trump is a total sexual deviant and hung out with Epstein. It’s just as likely Trump ordered a hit on him and since he owns the DOJ ....

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Phoenix219 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:22 am
#ClintonBodyCount
Is that meant to be serious or sarcasm?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

"Many rumours have centred on what politicians may have known about Epstein's alleged crimes and whether some may have wanted him dead. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this was the case. And yet, the hashtag #EpsteinMurder trended worldwide on Saturday."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49312746

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/ ... mp-1456221
In deposition excerpts made public Friday, Giuffre said she was working as a spa attendant at Mar-a-Lago in 2000 when she was approached by Epstein’s longtime friend Ghislaine Maxwell about giving massages to the wealthy investor, who owned a mansion in Palm Beach not far from the Trump resort.

During the same deposition, Giuffre said the paid massages often involved sex and led to a more permanent role traveling with Epstein, who had homes on a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, in New Mexico and New York. She alleged she was also instructed by Epstein and Maxwell to have sex with Epstein’s friends.

“Name the other politically-connected and financially powerful people that Ghislaine Maxwell told you to go have sex with,” Menninger said.

“They instructed me to have sex with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... in-870022/
According to the 74 pages of documents, which stem from a 2016 defamation lawsuit Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre filed against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged “madam” Ghislaine Maxwell, Giuffre alleges that she was forced to have sex not just with Epstein, but with a slew of other famous and powerful men. The men named in the court documents include Prince Andrew, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, financier Glenn Dubin, former Democratic senator George Mitchell, MIT scientist Marvin Minsky (who passed away in 2016 at the age of 88), and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel. The documents also contain allegations against “another prince” and a “former president,” who are anonymous
Last edited by Nodack on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:46 pm
Phoenix219 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:22 am
#ClintonBodyCount
Is that meant to be serious or sarcasm?
Trump followers eat that shit up.
"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

It's sad. The President retweets baseless conspiracy theories and millions of Americans believe it.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

He promised he would never lie to them so it must be true.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

From the Epstein autopsy it looks like he had broken neck bones and damage that may be more consistent with choking than suicide.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/jeffrey-ep ... 202668800/

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Marty [Mori Chu] wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:12 am
From the Epstein autopsy it looks like he had broken neck bones and damage that may be more consistent with choking than suicide.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/jeffrey-ep ... 202668800/
Sounds to me like an inside job. Somebody got paid big time to make it happen.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

From what I read, it is not uncommon to have the hyoid bone broken when older people hang themselves.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:56 am
From what I read, it is not uncommon to have the hyoid bone broken when older people hang themselves.
However, there was a lot of funny business with the people working there as well.
"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Sounds like it will make an exciting movie some day. Since we really can’t trust what anybody says we may never know the truth. There is video of the hallways, not the cells but, if anyone went into his cell and did something there would be video of them walking down the hallway. The guards being asleep instead of making their rounds, but writing down that they did sounds kind of odd as well.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 pm
Sounds like it will make an exciting movie some day. Since we really can’t trust what anybody says we may never know the truth. There is video of the hallways, not the cells but, if anyone went into his cell and did something there would be video of them walking down the hallway. The guards being asleep instead of making their rounds, but writing down that they did sounds kind of odd as well.
I think that sounds like nearly every prison or security guard detail you can imagine.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:43 pm
Indy wrote:
However, there was a lot of funny business with the people working there as well.
agreed. but a lot of over worked and underpaid folks around the country might behave the same way.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 am
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
agreed. but a lot of over worked and underpaid folks around the country might behave the same way.
Without more info, we couldn't possibly know either way for this case. It's just speculation. The hyoid bone could also be broken if he was strangled by somebody else just as easily.
"Be Legendary."

Indy

Post by Indy »

Superbone wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 am
Indy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:42 am
Superbone wrote:
Indy wrote:
Without more info, we couldn't possibly know either way for this case. It's just speculation. The hyoid bone could also be broken if he was strangled by somebody else just as easily.
yep. my point was just that. we don't have any idea yet. But it isn't unusual for it to be broken in older people that hang themselves.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Indy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am
Nodack wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 pm
I think that sounds like nearly every prison or security guard detail you can imagine.
It sounds like every movie ever where there is a guard.