Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Thanks guys. We're at 10 out of 12, but I don't know who hasn't participated.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Split T

Post by Split T »

If we do drop turnovers, I’d be in favor of just leaving it an 8 category league.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Split T wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:19 am
If we do drop turnovers, I’d be in favor of just leaving it an 8 category league.
Agreed. I’d prefer to keep turnovers but that would be my preference if we don’t

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I'm not sure we'll get the missing two votes by the end of the day.

Snake draft is ahead of auction draft by 6-4.

The other two proposed changes are tied at 5-5.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

A new survey has been sent to all league managers. Please post here if anything is unclear about the voting options.

Since we will be starting a keeper league this season, I have included an "Injury List" position on all rosters.

I will close this second survey at midnight PST Wednesday as stated in the message sent out to the owners.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I'd also like to inquire if anyone knows of a transparent way to determine the draft order sooner than the standard 30 minutes prior on Yahoo?

I think that would improve the overall quality of the league, especially for those who need to auto-draft for some or all of the draft.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 pm
I'd also like to inquire if anyone knows of a transparent way to determine the draft order sooner than the standard 30 minutes prior on Yahoo?

I think that would improve the overall quality of the league, especially for those who need to auto-draft for some or all of the draft.
If I remember, last year I was able to click something that determined the order before the draft. I don't know how transparent it is but it's automated by Yahoo.
"Be Legendary."

Split T

Post by Split T »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:26 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:

If I remember, last year I was able to click something that determined the order before the draft. I don't know how transparent it is but it's automated by Yahoo.
Ya, in my yahoo fantasy football league, it let me set the draft order beforehand. There should be an option somewhere.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:55 pm
Superbone wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:

Ya, in my yahoo fantasy football league, it let me set the draft order beforehand. There should be an option somewhere.
I just did it and ended up with the first pick. :lol:

I assure you that no frozen envelopes were involved, especially since I really don't want the first pick. It's also shown on the league page that the draft order was only generated once.

Anyway, the order is set so those who need to auto-draft can adjust their board.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Split T wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:55 pm
Superbone wrote:
Flagrant Fowl wrote:

I just did it and ended up with the first pick. :lol:

I assure you that no frozen envelopes were involved, especially since I really don't want the first pick. It's also shown on the league page that the draft order was only generated once.

Anyway, the order is set so those who need to auto-draft can adjust their board.

Haha, the same thing happened to me in my football league. I also didn’t want the 1st pick. You’re good

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

It never happened to me! <miffed!>
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Where can we see the draft order?
"Be Legendary."

Split T

Post by Split T »

On the league page go to draft and then draft results. I’ve never been able to find it in the app, so I think you need to be on the actual website.

Ill post the order here:

1. Flagrant Fowl
2. Team Island...
3. Andrew Gaze...
4. Platypus Breaks
5. Maldo
6. Split T
7. Project Mayhem
8. Huskies
9. Epsilon Bootis
10. Shabazz
11. Superbone...
12. Sergio’s Bol...

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

Damn it! 12th! Now there’s no way I can get Booker

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

BookTheGoat wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:16 am
Damn it! 12th! Now there’s no way I can get Booker
I think he'll be available at 12/13, but I've seen stranger things from this lot.

ShelC

Post by ShelC »

I'm willing to trade back.

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

I think he’s available there in a different league but not sure he’s there in a suns fan league lol

Indy

Post by Indy »

This damn thread is killing me. I can't stand to have unread messages on this site, so I have to read all of them even when I am not involved. Argh!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 pm
This damn thread is killing me. I can't stand to have unread messages on this site, so I have to read all of them even when I am not involved. Argh!
Good thing this thread is a riveting read!
"Be Legendary."

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Indy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 pm
Oh, and welcome to my Game of Thrones thread. I have the same completist issue as you! And that one even had spoilers in it if I ever decide to watch the thing in the future.
"Be Legendary."