Cardinals

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
AmareIsGod

Re: Cardinals

Post by AmareIsGod »

That game sucked. Defense couldn't make the stops when necessary, several times. It felt like they were able to complete passes at will. Kyler threw 3 very bad INTs, one was almost a pick 6. None of those INTs were good throws. All of them were right into coverage. A really bad game.
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

AmareIsGod wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:56 am
That game sucked. Defense couldn't make the stops when necessary, several times. It felt like they were able to complete passes at will. Kyler threw 3 very bad INTs, one was almost a pick 6. None of those INTs were good throws. All of them were right into coverage. A really bad game.
The first one wasn't bad, his arm got hit and the ball sailed on him. The other 2 were bad though. One to Fitz was late and behind him where the linebacker just jumped the route.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Indy

Post by Indy »

In2ition wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:03 am
AmareIsGod wrote:
The first one wasn't bad, his arm got hit and the ball sailed on him. The other 2 were bad though. One to Fitz was late and behind him where the linebacker just jumped the route.
Yes, but like 3 plays before the second one he sailed a ball over a receiver that was nearly picked off, too. Just seemed like a lot of bad decisions in the game. Admittedly, I had the game on but was doing other stuff most of the time, so I wasn't watching closely.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Indy wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:09 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:03 am
AmareIsGod wrote:
Yes, but like 3 plays before the second one he sailed a ball over a receiver that was nearly picked off, too. Just seemed like a lot of bad decisions in the game. Admittedly, I had the game on but was doing other stuff most of the time, so I wasn't watching closely.
No doubt, it wasn't a great game.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

I’m pretty over Kliffs offense.

If I have to watch one more screen play behind the line of scrimmage, especially when down 2 scores and 7 minutes to go, I’m going to lose it.

What’s the point of having Hopkins if you’re going to throw it behind the line of scrimmage every play??

Kyler is incapable of running through his progressions. It’s hike, first option throw immediately whether the play is there or not.

Pretty frustrating two weeks.

Drake looks like he’s been studying David Johnson film.

That’s not even talking about our D, which is obviously a disaster as well. Pat P looks 45 out there, and nobody seems able to make any sort of impact play. Hicks is the master of allowing whatever the offense needs before making a tackle. Then he gets credited with a million tackles and everyone sings him praises. He gets a lot of tackles because he allows a 100% completion percentage

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Cards did what they were supposed to do, win and win convincingly. Looks like Chandler Jones might be out for the season tho. :(

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Almost felt bad for the Cowboys. That was an absolute beat down. Budda Baker is such a fucking beast. Probably my favorite Cardinal besides Fitz.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Wally_West wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:06 pm
Almost felt bad for the Cowboys.
I didn’t. Not after reading this shortly before the game: https://insidethestar.com/5-bold-predic ... in-week-6/

BWAHAHA!!!

Split T

Post by Split T »

Fun game as a Cardinals fan! Even when Murray is off, he makes things happen. He goes 9/24 and we win 38-10? Kinda crazy.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

First game I've had a chance to follow closely as it happened. I guess the defense isn't so bad when Andy Dalton is the opposing QB.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Cap

Post by Cap »

Split T wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:26 pm
Fun game as a Cardinals fan! Even when Murray is off, he makes things happen. He goes 9/24 and we win 38-10? Kinda crazy.
74 yards and a TD on 10 carries counts for a lot on a night when the air attack isn’t working.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Yep and some big runs to keep drives alive. Not to mention that big pass to Kirk, although give Kirk a lot of credit, that was a hell of a catch

Cap

Post by Cap »

Budda Baker!

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Russell Wilson!

(WTF is this defensive staff doing all week?)
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Whoo Hoo! Go Cards!

Cap

Post by Cap »

That was a hell of a game.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

WTF I JUST WATCH!!!!

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

My thoughts on Cardinals

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I don’t watch much football at all anymore and just happened to turn into the game half way through the first quarter. That was some pretty exciting football. They snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Those guys are all going in the hot tub and ice bucket after the game. They keep this up I might have to be a bandwagon fan.