Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Discuss anything you want.
For discussions about politics, please use the Politics area instead.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Phx-Suns.net Vet League is up and running

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Superbone wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:12 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 pm
bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Just trying to figure this all out for some of us Vet Leaguers
We took a vote on all of this last Fall (2019). I'd be surprised if you didn't participate, but I can't tell you for sure off the top of my head.
We didn’t all memorize the rules so reiteration helps. Thanks for asking the question, BigD.
That's what I'm here for, and I'm absolutely committed to transparency. Please ask any question when something isn't clear.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Ladmo said he will take his spot.

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

Just kidding. lol I wonder what ever happened to that guy?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

bIGDRAWLS0072 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:23 pm
Just kidding. lol I wonder what ever happened to that guy?
He used to be pretty good at this if I remember right.
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

FYI, the draft order and keeper placement has been set on our Yahoo league page.

Go to Draft > Draft Results to view for yourself and please let me know if I missed something.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

bajanguy008 is the only person who hasn't chimed in with a draft time preference, but I've tried to narrow this down to two options based on how you guys ranked your choices.

< Sunday, Dec. 20, 2pm EST >
"F" is clearly the most popular with 6 people making it their first choice. I've changed the time to 2pm EST to accommodate Gladiator if we decide on this time window. The only problem with this is SplitT said he can't make it at all.

< Friday, Dec. 18, 7pm EST >
"B" is the second most popular choice after "F". BigLewy and Gladiator were the only people not not rank it in their top three choices, but maybe a slight adjustment to the exact time could enable them to make it?

I'd like to hear your final opinions on these two choices.

Specifically, to those who picked "F", are you OK with moving the draft up by two hours to 2pm EST? BigLewy and Gladiator, can you make the "B" draft time?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

F is by far my top choice and I’m fine with the time change.
"Be Legendary."

bIGDRAWLS0072

Post by bIGDRAWLS0072 »

f is cool

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator »

Option B would be fine for me. At the risk of being difficult 😬 could we make the time 230 EST? 2pm is 530am here which may be a tad early for me to be making any kind of important decisions!

BookTheGoat

Post by BookTheGoat »

F is the best for me because I’m off Sundays and any time would be fine. I work Friday the 18th and it’s peak season so doubt I’ll be off in time.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

BookTheGoat wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:52 am
F is the best for me because I’m off Sundays and any time would be fine. I work Friday the 18th and it’s peak season so doubt I’ll be off in time.
Yeah, I'd have to sneak away during work.
"Be Legendary."

bajanguy008

Post by bajanguy008 »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 am
bajanguy008 is the only person who hasn't chimed in with a draft time preference, but I've tried to narrow this down to two options based on how you guys ranked your choices.

"F" is clearly the most popular with 6 people making it their first choice. I've changed the time to 2pm EST to accommodate Gladiator if we decide on this time window. The only problem with this is SplitT said he can't make it at all.

"B" is the second most popular choice after "F". BigLewy and Gladiator were the only people not not rank it in their top three choices, but maybe a slight adjustment to the exact time could enable them to make it?

Specifically, to those who picked "F", are you OK with moving the draft up by two hours to 2pm EST? BigLewy and Gladiator, can you make the "B" draft time?
Oh sorry guys, my badd Commish but don't have to worry about me. I am like Water and will be able to adjust to whatever situation presents itself based on the time y'all choose.
"Stay Liquid"guys, Peace
SUNS Fan from the Land of Sun, Sea and Sand ;)

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Ha! Thanks for that Kelly Oubre Jr. Jr. 😏
"Be Legendary."

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

I have someone to replace Maldo. He's already taken over his team on Yahoo and I've asked him to join the site.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Sounds like F is the best FF, just go with that...maybe if it’s not busy I can time my lunch break around the draft and be there, if not I’ll have my auto-rankings set.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:16 pm
Sounds like F is the best FF, just go with that...maybe if it’s not busy I can time my lunch break around the draft and be there, if not I’ll have my auto-rankings set.
Yeah, I'm sorry that the time isn't good for you but it seems like it's the option that satisfies everyone else.

At least you know where you'll be drafting, so setting up rankings shouldn't be as unpredictable.

Split T

Post by Split T »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:04 pm
Split T wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:16 pm
Yeah, I'm sorry that the time isn't good for you but it seems like it's the option that satisfies everyone else.

At least you know where you'll be drafting, so setting up rankings shouldn't be as unpredictable.
No worries, I’ll beat you guys again anyways ;)

BigLewy

Post by BigLewy »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 am

B wouldn't work for me, as I work until 6:30PM EST and have an hour drive home, but if that's easier for everyone, that's fine. I'll set rankings ahead of time. I've auto-drafted plenty of times in the past, so don't plan it around me.

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Thanks to all for your input. I've changed the draft time on Yahoo to Sunday, Dec. 20 at 2:30pm EST.

pickle

Post by pickle »

EST? damn... that's 3:30 am where I am. Oh well.