Around the League: Offseason

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Flagrant Fowl

Re: Around the League: Offseason

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Cap wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:11 pm
Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:30 pm
That is a weird one. Did Jerry West renege on his part of the deal?
Or Wilkes made it all up. The article, at least as far as quoted here, doesn't say anything about any evidence of this supposed agreement.
Yeah, there's no smoking gun, but it hasn't stopped the NBA from looking into it. Without any hard evidence, I doubt much of anything will come of it.
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Indy

Post by Indy »

Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:50 pm
I'd request that he shoot at least 70% from the free throw line before putting a super max discussion on the table.

Or he's just angling for a way out of SLC, which wouldn't be all that surprising.
he did that against us. 70 first game, 67 the 2nd.

Drewsprocket

Post by Drewsprocket »

This was my guy in the draft:

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Indy wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:27 pm
Flagrant Fowl wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:50 pm
I'd request that he shoot at least 70% from the free throw line before putting a super max discussion on the table.

Or he's just angling for a way out of SLC, which wouldn't be all that surprising.
he did that against us. 70 first game, 67 the 2nd.
That's 68.5% by my math, so no he didn't. ;)
Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the phx-suns.net fantasy basketball league.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

I was just watching a little of Oubre with the Warriors. Saucy will be glad to know that he’s got frosted tips now. I can’t wait to hear Saucy’s reaction in his first game back in Phoenix when he’s running around with his frosted tips, doing push ups, and blowing kisses at our crowd. Oh, and don’t forget the head bop. The new tips will accent the move nicely.
"Be Legendary."

gosuns

Post by gosuns »

The Jazz shot 24-52 from 3. Thats crazy.

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:54 pm
I was just watching a little of Oubre with the Warriors. Saucy will be glad to know that he’s got frosted tips now. I can’t wait to hear Saucy’s reaction in his first game back in Phoenix when he’s running around with his frosted tips, doing push ups, and blowing kisses at our crowd. Oh, and don’t forget the head bop. The new tips will accent the move nicely.
I’ll love him when his Xanny bars kick into his system and he loses a backcutting mikal or forgets to close out on Cam at the 3 point line.

Indy

Post by Indy »

specialsauce wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 am
Superbone wrote:
I’ll love him when his Xanny bars kick into his system and he loses a backcutting mikal or forgets to close out on Cam at the 3 point line.
What about when he dunks on DA? How torn will you be?

Split T

Post by Split T »

Would you guys send Ayton to Houston if they redirect Dinwiddie/Allen from Brooklyn to us?

Would Ayton/LaVert/Picks be enough for Houston?

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Indy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:12 am
specialsauce wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:58 am
Superbone wrote:
What about when he dunks on DA? How torn will you be?
It’s 100% going to happen

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Split T wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:31 am

Would you guys send Ayton to Houston if they redirect Dinwiddie/Allen from Brooklyn to us?

No.

Only way I’m getting Ayton in there is if we come out with Simmons or KAT, and that ain’t happening. Sending Ayton for Dinwiddie is really selling low on him, even if I think he’s a softie

Flagrant Fowl

Post by Flagrant Fowl »

Split T wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:31 am

I was playing with the ESPN trade machine a few days ago trying to work out this exact trade. I couldn't get the money to work for the Suns, but that application has it's limitations.

carey

Post by carey »

Who the heck is Sam Merill? Sounds like a country music star.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

carey wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:04 pm
Played at Utah State. Was a hell of a shooter, but a bit slow. I would take a chance on him and bring him in. He's a lot like Luke Kennard with crazy range, but not as good of an athlete.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

gosuns wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:35 am
The Jazz shot 24-52 from 3. Thats crazy.
Was that the Suns Jazz game?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

carey

Post by carey »

In2ition wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:10 pm
carey wrote:
Played at Utah State. Was a hell of a shooter, but a bit slow. I would take a chance on him and bring him in. He's a lot like Luke Kennard with crazy range, but not as good of an athlete.
Was just watching him on the Bucks. He drilled a couple of real nice looking 3s.
Go Suns!

Og Snus!

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

carey wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:30 pm
In2ition wrote:
carey wrote:
Was just watching him on the Bucks. He drilled a couple of real nice looking 3s.
I was hoping he would have been undrafted and the Suns would have picked him up. Sounds like he's not going to get cut by the Bucks? Dang.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

In2ition wrote:
carey wrote:
Speaking of Sams, whatever happened to Decker?
"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:04 pm
In2ition wrote:
carey wrote:
Speaking of Sams, whatever happened to Decker?
Good question. I lost track of him, after he didn't look like he was going to pan out to be anything significant, tbh.