Merry Christmas!

Discussion of the league and of our favorite team.
Superbone

Merry Christmas!

Post by Superbone »

I hope you all have a great one! I really enjoy hanging out with everybody here and talking Suns basketball. Here's to a great season! We deserve it! :D

"Be Legendary."

Oatmeal

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Oatmeal »

Merry Ho Ho. Wish everyone a safe holidays.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 everyone!! Go Suns!!!
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Merry Christmas to everyone! My wife, two kids, and I are having a great day. It has been a hard year, but the holidays always lift my spirits.

LazarusLong

Post by LazarusLong »

Let's hope a deep playoff run is in Santa's late bag of gifts.

Pax vobiscum.
Window is open again ... blue skies ahead?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I’ll drink to that.

jonh

Post by jonh »

Nodack wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:40 pm
I’ll drink to that.
Is there anything else I can drink too?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The koolaid?

DesertcoastPartDeux

Post by DesertcoastPartDeux »

Long overdue for stopping by the boards, so tonight's a good excuse to do so...and wish everyone here a Merry Christmas!

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

DesertcoastPartDeux wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:31 pm
Long overdue for stopping by the boards, so tonight's a good excuse to do so...and wish everyone here a Merry Christmas!
It’s been a minute. Good to “see” you! Merry Christmas.
"Be Legendary."

Charlie Smithy!

Post by Charlie Smithy! »

Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:31 pm
Still loving you for "That's Amare" and "When the Shot Clock's Low, Give It to Bo (Outlaw)."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Good to see you, Desertcoast. And hope everybody had a great Christmas! Today is time for cleanup, hibernation, and chores in our household. And Suns basketball later!

DesertcoastPartDeux

Nice to see so many familiar names still here! Charlie: Funny story on the Amare track. Daughter goes to Cronkite downtown Phx for PR/Mass Com, and spends a lot of time with all the sport journalism guys (she's now a Suns fan!). One night they all sat around comparing who had been on TV or radio the most over their short lives. My daughter told them she had them all beat as she'd been on the radio at 3 yrs old. She proceeded to play that track for them. They demanded proof, so I had to isolate her tracks ( her screaming "That's Amare" as a 3 yr old). They all decided that she won :)

Hope you all had a great XMas. This is the most excited I've been for a Suns season in years (still in mourning over Oubre, but I'm moving through the stages..ha)

Indy

Post by Indy »

Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:28 pm
Nice to see so many familiar names still here! Charlie: Funny story on the Amare track. Daughter goes to Cronkite downtown Phx for PR/Mass Com, and spends a lot of time with all the sport journalism guys (she's now a Suns fan!). One night they all sat around comparing who had been on TV or radio the most over their short lives. My daughter told them she had them all beat as she'd been on the radio at 3 yrs old. She proceeded to play that track for them. They demanded proof, so I had to isolate her tracks ( her screaming "That's Amare" as a 3 yr old). They all decided that she won :)

Hope you all had a great XMas. This is the most excited I've been for a Suns season in years (still in mourning over Oubre, but I'm moving through the stages..ha)
welcome back dc2! Last week I was just thinking of the posters that aren't around anymore, and how I wish they would come back. You were on my list, and now you're back. It is a Christmas miracle!

Wally_West

Post by Wally_West »

Belated Merry Christmas everyone

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wally_West wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:48 pm
Belated Merry Christmas everyone
Too late! ;)
"Be Legendary."

DesertcoastPartDeux

Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:02 am
welcome back dc2! Last week I was just thinking of the posters that aren't around anymore, and how I wish they would come back. You were on my list, and now you're back. It is a Christmas miracle!
let's call it less Christmas miracle. more a Christmas fruitcake...it's the thought that counts :D
Yeah, I'll be around.
Watched the bubble games w/my daughter and she became a fan. Helped me find my "inner Suns fan" again

Indy

Post by Indy »

Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:49 am
Indy wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:02 am
let's call it less Christmas miracle. more a Christmas fruitcake...it's the thought that counts :D
Yeah, I'll be around.
Watched the bubble games w/my daughter and she became a fan. Helped me find my "inner Suns fan" again
That is really hard to do in these trying times.